Already planning my second grow

@Countryboyjvd1971
Thanks cb I did read that on another post right after I put mine up. I can’t figure out how to take mine down but they may have already I am on the road right now and don’t see it. I will investigate further when I get home
Thanks again
John

I removed the picture already just for future reference dont post pictures of labeled bags or packaging

Thanks @Majiktoker I didn’t know and I won’t do it again

1 Like

My pleasure…and no biggie @Patsbasement as long as it doesn’t happen again we are good lesson learned :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Seeds were set in soil two days ago and one has sprouted. They’re on a heat mat on the dryer with a warm light above

1 Like

@BobWags @Sl1
Raining hard right now but the sox are on and the chores are done…

1 Like

@Patsbasement

Not yet raining here in Boston. I’m welcoming the cool weather as I don’t have air conditioning for my tent and I’m dreading June and July. Fingers crossed.

1 Like

No @Patsbasement just giving a heads up
Anyway good job
Keep updates coming and feel free to tag me as you go

1 Like

@Countryboyjvd1971 @BobWags @bob31
Hey guys couple of questions going in to my first harvest…
Should I be trimming the fan leaves there are so many and the bottom leave s are all dying due to lack of light
Remember I have six ww in a very full 4x4 tent and five weeks into flower
Also, I got 5gallon smart bags for my next grow do I need to put any gravel in the bottom like I did with my plastic pots?
Thanks for all your help could not have done this with out you…

3 Likes

@Patsbasement they look great. The soft pots I just fill them up with the soil. They drain really well so gravel or anything like that isn’t needed. It would be good to add perlite to your soil if it doesn’t already have it. That allows for good air circulation.

Any of those leaves that are dying can be removed.

1 Like

What about the big fan leave s on the top? Can I trim them for more light penetration?
@bob31

@Patsbasement that’s not something I’d recommend. I thought about doing it myself but I was cautioned by several members not to remove anything in the light. So I’m gonna stick with that.

I’m sure there are other opinions and I’d be interested to hear them too.

1 Like

They look great @Patsbasement
Sorry for the delay in response
I wouldn’t recommend cutting off fan leave
They will store nutrients in the leaves they will use later in end of flower
It’s normal for the plants to shed lower leaves as well during the flowering process as you get later into flowering they will start eating them selves from the bottom up (fan leaves )
Hope that helps you out
I try to tuck them down and in to help with shadowing
Next grow look into super cropping it help big time with opening up center of plant to more light great technique

1 Like

I would leave top leafs but since you’re so tight in your tent the bottom and a few mid leafs could help get some light penetration

1 Like

@bob31
@Sl1
I thought you guys were tagged in here
I am just about to the harvest six white widow’s remote very full 4 x 4 tent
My second set of seedlings is seven days old now looking good

2 Likes

One of my first six white widow’s is stressing and has many fat bud, I am considering harvesting her early

I am now There is a box below for Watching, Tracking etc. If I change it to Watching i can follow whenever someone posts. I forgot to turn it on for your topic. My bad. I’m sure i’ve been here LOL

So do you have a pic of the plant you were asking me about John @Patsbasement

Not a recent one up close let me look

2 Likes