All things Massachusetts & MA Legalization

I looked into Bluetooth wireless motion activated cameras that don’t require light. I figure they’d be good in the very unlikely event some kids discovered the plants and took them. Then I’d have something to use for a police report. But, ugh, $200?

I guess if some kids ran off with eight ounces of frosty flowers ready to harvest, I’d wish I’d spent the money to nail their asses.

3 Likes

What are the rules for growing outdoors in mass? I would like to try it but don’t want any problems .

Can’t be visible from public. ( Doesn’t mention neighbors) and grow area has to be secured. I don’t think it gets too specific. I have the link to the law and I will post it in case anyone wants to see it in writing.

@ted

https://malegislature.gov/Laws/SessionLaws/Acts/2016/Chapter334

Section 13.
(a) Restrictions on personal cultivation. No person shall cultivate or process marijuana plants pursuant to section 8 of this chapter if the plants are visible from a public place without the use of binoculars, aircraft or other optical aids or cultivate or process marijuana plants outside of an area that is equipped with a lock or other security device. A person who violates this subsection shall be punished by a civil penalty of not more than $300 and forfeiture of the marijuana, but shall not be subject to any other form of criminal or civil punishment or disqualification solely for this conduct.

5 Likes

@bob31 what have you found about trading seeds in MA? Specifically mailing seeds within MA to other private citizens? Can’t find anything online and am trying to coordinate.

3 Likes

Mailing is Federal so always a chance to get intercepted. Put inside a pen to mail might be a good idea. Trading by hand is legal in MA, I would think anyway.

3 Likes

That was my thinking as well, looks like I’m taking a ride.
:blue_car:

1 Like

lol,the smugglers pen…i’ve recieved seeds this way…

2 Likes

I’ll meet you if you want someone to go with you.

@Matthew420
Road trip! :nerd_face:

Let me get back to you on that - it may need to wait till I get back from FLa…although it’s a good idea and thanks

1 Like

Road trip! :sunglasses:

1 Like

~insert Mission Impossible theme song here ~

1 Like

Lol. And I concur with Matthew. It’s not illegal to receive them by mail. Only to send them!

Legal to posses and gift in MA.

2 Likes

I found a dispensary in CO, whose website states they mail to all 48 states using Fedex, UPS & USPS!
If the gov’t isn’t cracking down on that publicly advertised offer, I think you’d be ok. :seedling::+1:

1 Like

what is their name @North_East_Newbie?

There are a lot of them. Google “dispensaries that ship out of state”
Not sure if I am allowed to attach a link on this site?

1 Like

gotcha,i’ll write that down… thanks @North_East_Newbie
i’d like to get some concentrate or drops

@North_East_Newbie as long as they don’t sell grow equipment or seeds its okay to post the link. or at least put the name

BTW how do you know it is a legit business?

Thanks Bob. I’m never certain as to what is allowed on here & don;t want to step on any toes.
the website I found appeared to be for a store front., but I didn’t look any further into it.
Not looking to get anyone in trouble, was just adding my 2 cents in.

1 Like

not at all. All good, bro. I found a bunch using that search and I think it’s like craigs list search it for marijuana. All of them swear they are legit, but I don’t think so. It is interesting. It won’t be long till things change.

Don’t know if you saw the post a couple weeks ago about the Brockton Dispensary (MA Approved) that now delivers statewide. You have to have a MMJ Card and register on their website and they charge you some serious $$ for the delivery, but biness is biness as they say.

1 Like

if they provided car,i would probably like that job!

1 Like