All things Massachusetts & MA Legalization

I also live in Tax-achusettes; you would think that considering how money hungry this state is, they’d be drooling over the tax revenue the dispensaries would be generating and jump all over it as soon as possible. This has got to be one of the strangest states I’ve ever lived in…

2 Likes

Born and raised here and it just keeps on getting stranger by the day…lol.

2 Likes

MA never makes sense. Well, this time we did good but it’s rare :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Congrats. We have a new governor in NC… finally. I still think it’ll be a long while for us. Decriminalization is a joke, ya still get a lot of repercussions. I can, though, get a gun and liquor very easy but cant smoke

1 Like

Makes no sense to me! They must give away gun permits down there. Like NH, I just mailed a check and got it in the mail (non-residence).

Woot! 4 more days…

2 Likes
1 Like

And for something barely related… Go Pats!

3 Likes

7 hours…

1 Like

The Governor’s Council, a Colonial-era body that vets judges and accepts election results, formally certified the results of Question 4 Wednesday afternoon.

3 Likes

T minus and counting

2 Likes

This is huge ! …everybody I encountered while out today had a Sly grin :upside_down:

3 Likes

I was just out grabbing a 1/2 oz. Rush hour, everyone looked kinda pissed. They’ll be smiling once they’re home though

Lol… rush hour in Andover ?! …what happened, did you get stuck behind a horse?
:racehorse: :minibus:

1 Like

LOL! More like

1 Like

Oh boy! …Nuff said! :frowning:

1 Like

LOL And I was only going up a few exits. Stupid me for not just jumping on RT 28.

2 Likes

Just minutes away…

1 Like

Matthew this is straight-up wild ! This was a long road

I haven’t smoked any bud since I got that hash making Gizmo, not one hit

I press this stuff in my vice and it’s absolutely rock hard & sticky gooey

3 Likes