All things Massachusetts & MA Legalization

I think he knows his outdoor ball is about to be gone until spring.

2 Likes

Lol,he needs that ball ((

1 Like

Eventually, heā€™ll step on it under the snow and jam his head down in to find it. He looks so happy when he sees it again :slight_smile:

I think we might be kind of dodging a lot of this storm, my friend up in the White Mountains says sheā€™s got 8" already and they were only supposed to get 4 to 8 altogether, yet right here just outside of Boston I donā€™t think weā€™ve got two inches yet ? :pray:

1 Like

They say the heavy bands will move. I hope not. Iā€™m happy with only a small amount.

1 Like

Just changed over here on the capeā€¦an hour and a half earlier then expectedā€¦ :snowflake:

2 Likes

Snowing hard here now. Darn!

2 Likes

Yeaā€¦ cold front is moving west to eastā€¦rained for the last hour pretty hardā€¦ just looking out the window and all snow just like thatā€¦and the wind is howling

1 Like

Yeah crazy wind here but this still only about an inch of snow but like Matthew just said all of a sudden it seems like itā€™s snowing hard I canā€™t even see out the damn windows theyā€™re so steamed up but I think itā€™s snow and I can hear the wind temperature says 27

Everytime it snows I have to go out with a broom on a extension pole and wipe the snow off my satellite dish

dish told me theyā€™d save me money over Comcast but they didnā€™t tell me Iā€™d be out there in blizzards trying to clear the damn snow off it, only a year-and-a-half to go on the contract that means one more winter then I can go back to Xfinity or something else, anything else without a dish

3 Likes

I wonder if there is any way to heat them up so that the snow melts off? Sounds like a snowy day project? I bet someone else has already figured it out? Google, oh googleā€¦ lol

2 Likes

I was thinking that the other day when the picture went out for the second time during the Patriots parade

ā€¦ the second time I had to go out I was thinking that gasoline would warm it up nicely

1 Like

easy there, remember the house is under there somewhere

2 Likes

Full on Norā€™easter now in the half-hour I was out shoveling we got another easy two or three inches

Time for some ilgm White Widow and a black and tan

1 Like

I was out at 1pm to clear a path for the pups and it was inch to inch and a half. Did another one at three oclock and we are at 6 to 6.5 inches.

2 Likes

I havenā€™t stepped outside and all the snow is still right where it landed.

2 Likes

Another 18 inches coming Saturday and more Monday ! :cry:

1 Like

I couldnā€™t agree more it was coming down more than four inches an hour

The half an hour I was out there was three inches behind me where I started the shoveling by the time I went back in, I couldnā€™t believe it! ā€¦I wasnā€™t sure how much was from the wind but not all of it :frowning:

1 Like

Itā€™s been snowing sideways all afternoonā€¦couldnā€™t say how much is out thereā€¦donā€™t care!

2 Likes

Read that too payback time, I guessā€¦

2 Likes

Rodger that

I just went to the door and nearly froze to death Iā€™ve got a big driveway but only one car and itā€™s at the End of the Street so you know what I mean lol! I didnā€™t shovel it all two years ago either and we going to get another major snowstorm Saturday and Monday too

Iā€™m not going to die out there shoveling snow, when I was a little kid only six or seven I saw my friendā€™s father laying face down in a snowbank and I pointed it out to my parents, it turns out he had had a massive coronary shoveling out his car and had died and I never forgot that image