All things Massachusetts & MA Legalization

im using led bob31

300 and a 450 watt LED

you would need to look at the labels and get the true watts

Actually here is the link to the thread I have going on lights. Might be helpful for you to read down through it and then we can talk about it. Post your questions on that thread as this one is about the MA Laws about legalizationā€¦ and a little football talk lol

@Boston56

1 Like

And out goes Claude. I think Ray Bourque should be the next coach.

2 Likes

As always bob31 tyvvm,all this info is just incredible,did ya see they stole Bradyā€™s game shirt?

1 Like

The writing was on the wall on that on @Matthew420 too bad but I think he was looking for a change too!

Your welcome @Boston56 if you anything Iā€™m happy to help you out. I think I read you need some help in starting a topic. If so let me know and we will get u pointed in the right direction

and yeah, someone stole his jersey 2 years ago tooā€¦hmmm

1 Like

Bring on Ray Bourque to coach.

2 Likes

Isnt it under ahhhh it sats new topics,when youtyype in a topic is it highlighted? lol i might end up needing help as usual but u guys are always there for the bail out )) MajikToker ran it by me as well

Yeah if you click on forum then go to beginner and then click on grow journals and then upper right +topic is what you click on.

Also depends a little on what your using. To connect to site. All a little different

1 Like

Thank you brother. bob31

OK yell at me tomorrow if you need help.

1 Like

Will do brother much appreciated as usualā€‹:+1::+1: bob31

12" of snow coming. Iā€™m ready!

3 Likes

This storms all because of the cashier in local Dollar Tree, we were talking about the wonderful January weather last week and then she said ā€œweā€™re going to get all our snow in Februaryā€ and right then and there I said oh thatā€™s the Jinx, and they laughed, but here we areā€¦!

1 Like

Julian Edelman is going to catch every flake before it hits the ground!

1 Like

I see you there Matthew! LOL thatā€™s not really your car with that plow right? ā€¦thatā€™s not a thing right?

I mean I know cars drive themselves now and all that but I used to plow with my F350 and it was all that truck could handle so I just am not really feeling that pic bro

1 Like

LOL, no. Photoshopā€™d it on.

1 Like

I kind of thought so itā€™s early but not that early wow thatā€™s what we all need today though itā€™s coming down two to four inches an hour theyā€™re talking about OMG

Iā€™m in the Revere Lynn area and we really get those heavy bands of snow all day they just whip right off the ocean Iā€™m waiting for them to cover up my dish so I can go out with the big extension pole and scrape the snow off it yet again

the other day I was doing it every 40 minutes trying to watch the parade they donā€™t tell you this when they tell you can save money with Dish TV when two years is up you can bet Iā€™m going to do something else I donā€™t know what right now but this sucks

1 Like

Should be a good time! Iā€™m just going to watch, drink coffee, and puff all day. So, pretty normal dayā€¦

2 Likes