All things Massachusetts & MA Legalization

Lmao dam those founding fathers :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::wink::grinning:

1 Like

The article I read mentioned that possession and growing would not be effected and not delayed. Taxing and licensing would be the main issues being delayed. It was in the Globe or the Sun. :relieved:

I like the sound of that! :+1:

But we will have to see what happens on the 15th… after this last election I don’t believe anything I hear from politicians…lol

2 Likes

It took until this election to not believe what politicians say? lol. Teasing…

1 Like

Here is the quote I read “State Sen. Richard Ross, R-Wrentham, said from what he has heard, the Legislature will not interfere with the personal possession portion of the law from taking effect next week.” :seedling:

1 Like

My 2 cents, the only way to eliminate the problem is to eliminate the DEA and move drug abuse under healthcare. I read a news article today that said opiod deaths officially surpassed gun deaths in the US. Legalize weed, decriminalize everything else, get addicts treatment, and leave us stoners and gun owners ALONE!! :wink:

3 Likes
1 Like

Still a good deal for us without a mmj card. Just have to get it someplace before the 1st crop comes to harvest…lol

2 Likes

Yup, and that is easy enough and at a reasonable cost of $240/oz - for pretty killer stuff.

1 Like
3 Likes
4 Likes

I also live in Tax-achusettes; you would think that considering how money hungry this state is, they’d be drooling over the tax revenue the dispensaries would be generating and jump all over it as soon as possible. This has got to be one of the strangest states I’ve ever lived in…

2 Likes

Born and raised here and it just keeps on getting stranger by the day…lol.

2 Likes

MA never makes sense. Well, this time we did good but it’s rare :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Congrats. We have a new governor in NC… finally. I still think it’ll be a long while for us. Decriminalization is a joke, ya still get a lot of repercussions. I can, though, get a gun and liquor very easy but cant smoke

1 Like

Makes no sense to me! They must give away gun permits down there. Like NH, I just mailed a check and got it in the mail (non-residence).

Woot! 4 more days…

2 Likes
1 Like

And for something barely related… Go Pats!

3 Likes