All my ILGM Afghan plants seeded!

Hi @Coperthwhite7, I’m sorry to hear your grow got ruined somehow. I’m sure if you send a couple of pics of your grow to support@ilovegrowingmarijuana.com they may be able to help out.

3 Likes

This claim is invalid. Our genetics had nothing to do with the issue. Check this out.

5 Likes

the sad thing is that hermie bud is better than anyone in aus etc has ever smoked so suck it up buttercup and use it for edibles…as I can attest they are plants I can guarantee you did something wrong brohiam

6 Likes

I’ve also seen old journals of his that were praising ILGM months ago. Edited them within the past day.
:poop: happens.

3 Likes

See that’s the shady stuff that people do to get free seeds,just because THEY messed up. All the while trying to drag a reputable company name in the mud , when they do everything in their power to provide QUALITY seeds and a forum to help you grow.
I say good riddance, let some other seed bank deal with your shady antics!

7 Likes

As I said before. We are dealing with a living thing. If you can’t understand that the people supplying the seeds aren’t assembling them out of parts but actually working with plants and chemicals and lights to do amazing stuff. It’s not going to be 100% perfect.

3 Likes

Nice job guys call it like you see it

3 Likes

What is sad when someone goes off the rails a bit is; We would have most likely gifted a legitimate Med grower in distress.

Thanks to the members. As always; We have treated you right and you have responded by having our backs! Kudos

11 Likes

Is it possible for a plant to produce seeds without male flowers? I would have thought that a careful grower would have detected male blooms if the plant had hermied and the seeds would not have been a surprise. Can a plant make seeds without male flowers showing?

Of course it’s possible for there to be pollen in the wind from other growers.

As for why a plant would hermie, it seems likely to have been caused by stressful conditions in the grow. It happened to four of my five indoor plants a few months ago, and I figured it was my own fault, though I never figured out what the stressor was.

Even so, the buds aren’t ruined. My own hermie buds are fine if not great.

Finally, as an experiment, I planted five of my hermie seeds to see if hermies make feminized seeds. I have read conflicting claims. All five of my new plants are female. That’s not proof positive, but is a strong indication. And none of them have hermied growing outdoors. Personally I’m happy to have a good supply of hermie seeds on hand for future grows.

4 Likes

OK so two things here,

1. A plant can grow seeds simply because she was in flower for too long.

2. Every seed I grew from a hermied plant I had (last year I got like 50 seeds from a plant and gave them out to everyone, and grew some myself) turned out female. I was amazed.

So like you said it’s not positive proof, but it goes to show, don’t just throw out bag seeds, because some of my best weed came from bag seeds I found and grew!

:v::evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree:

5 Likes

This seems like the last guy who had a post up about ilgm seeds. Now he has a new screen name and posted this. If you look at his starting paragraph it’s the same thing in the last post he had. Just saying this person has something against ilgm and he’s trying his best to ruin a good thing

guys check out my latest pics too see how fwarking good there seeds are. They are incredible considering the abuse cheer

ilgm is great. I got your back

I get 1 bad batch , those ww autos, but everything else what i ordered was/are really better than other companies can offer. But i only had tried 6 different sellers. And mostly autos. But yeah, ilgm, nothing to complain. AS you see every grow journal, they get good genetics. Every grow style and medium you choose is right.
You can do hard stuff with them in veg, but when pass point preflowering, you must treat them gently.