All my ILGM Afghan plants seeded!

Just harvested my Afghan plant and I have a ton of seeds! Including those small annoying white ones, I use to get in crappy weed. Seeds EVERYWHERE!!! It’s like my old commercial days when you had to clean your weed. WHAT HAPPENED??!!! I will have to throw it out. It’s pretty useless.
Used FF soil and nutrients, cloth bags, LED and CFL lighting, completely dark at night no stress!! Temp was little high 82 degrees and humidity was 45%. No exposure to outside air. Only filtered air from inside. Looked everywhere for a sign of any pollen sacks. None.

1 Like

Any pics of them?
Are there any mature seeds?

Seed city. The whole thing seeded. Even the little white seeds. Unsmokeable. I am getting my seeds somewhere else.

1 Like

You’re going to love that plants genetics, it’s a beauty!

:v::evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree:

1 Like

Can I have some?:hugs:

1 Like

These plants suck. They have a ton of seeds, crappy genetics. Won’t buy any seeds from ilgm ever again.

Crap load of seeds. Some good ones but who know what they will grow. More crap I assume. Had to get rid of all my clones. Won’t ever buy seeds here again. Those little white ones everywhere making it unsmokable. Had to throw it it he garbage where it belongs. These are the regular seeds from two small buds. All the other white ones are in the trash.

Sorry to hear.
Probably a dumb question but did you purchase feminized seeds or regular seeds?

3 Likes

Something normal to the process could have stressed it into going hermi. Changing the light schedule more abruptly THAN THIS PARTICULAR PLANT LIKE might have done it. Or nutes. You get the idea. Unfortunately we are dealing with living organisms and it’s never going to be 100%.

3 Likes

Are you saying the seeds came from ILGM?
Did you buy feminized seeds?
@Coperthwhite7

Yes. All the “Feminized” seeds came from ilgm. I won’t be buying any more seeds from them ever again.

Or, CRAPPY GENETICS WILL DO IT ALSO.

Supposedly “Feminized”

I would have taken another path. I would have saved the seeds that were viable and sexed them for replanting

1 Like

Commonly referred to commercial head ache weed.

Sure. I’ll send you some. Commonly referred to commercial head ache weed. The weed that has all those small white seeds everywhere. “ILGM Commercial headache weed” Packed with little white seeds that break up when you try to get them out. Guaranteed to ruin your day and give you a headache. Exclusively at ilgm seeds! $5.00 for 500 seeds!" So, if you want to waste your time and up up with a bunch of useless seedy buds, get these!

I’m new here and don’t know you but I don’t believe anything you’ve posted.
Everyone in this community has been very positive and helpful to me.

4 Likes

Yes. they are very helpful and very nice. They just sell crappy seeds. Turns out it wasn’t the O.G. Kush that seeded it was the Afghan I bought from here.

Not sure why you’re trying to bash ILGM and their seeds. All you had to do was ask the forum about your issues and we could have easily helped you out.

:v::evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree:

4 Likes

Well to start with the lil white seeds are just seeds that didn’t have time to develop from the time it was pollinated. :neutral_face:
Now it could have been anyone of numerous things that caused your failure, but to keep being a skinhead about it I’m sure it will help.
I’ve tried to erase the whole thing but can’t so I will leave it. Maybe I didn’t cross a line

4 Likes