--<<Ak47 auto>>-- M4

Wow! @M4ur she is looking F A T . Very nicely done.

1 Like

Thx @Nugs I hope will be a blast. :soon:

I’m a little nervous about this grow because I hope to get at least 2 oz but soon I will know exactly what I have :wink:. This one was fimmed-a many times (every new branch was fimm) and the new grow I fimm her once (just the top) so I will be able to get a idea of what is best for best amount of product.

3 Likes

Looks awesome friend! I can almost smell/taste them from Michigan LOL

2 Likes

The ak47 is not have a powerful smell but the clone smells good and powerful… is crazy bro… Crazy!
@Stoner_Cody420

3 Likes

nicely done @M4ur :sunglasses::palm_tree::thumbsup::v:

1 Like

my outdoor AK-47 auto stinky as hell…

1 Like

So I’m planning to harvest some buds(not entirely plant) after I read this thread. But I wait some answers from @ktreez420 @FloridaSon or @kabongster.

Anyone who knows about this are welcome to share his opinion(about that thread).
@Countryboyjvd1971 @bob31 @Majiktoker @Hogmaster @Rugar89 @Donaldj @DieHigh55
And all the people who is not tagged. Thank you!

Pictures will be posted :soon:

1 Like

What are you asking @M4ur I’m confused

About this… Read that thread @Countryboyjvd1971

And also I planning to wash my harvest… Backing soda and fresh lemon juice will be OK to mixed with water?

3 Likes

@M4ur I don’t harvest when I have white pistols still if you have them still the bud is still building
I don’t even start check tricombes till my pistol development has stopped or almost stoped (no new white pistols )
It’s a good question tho let’s see what the others say
Sorry I don’t have a answer for you

1 Like

What do you think guys? Cloudy /milky?

3 Likes

good stuff @M4ur!

1 Like

I’m gonna take the high road on this one too @M4ur I think if you had to harvest them early and you had no other choice, but I’m looking for as much cloudy as possible.

I think there is a slight misunderstanding about the active and inactive ingredients (for lack of a better term) when it comes to CBD and THC.

Here is a very informative article from Herb website

From Herb website

3 Reasons Why Cannabis Makes You Tired

Delilah Butterfield Delilah Butterfield Comments58 06 April, 2017
Cannabis
3 Reasons Why Cannabis Makes You Tired

Cannabis is a famous for being a potent natural sleep aid. But, why does weed make you tired? As it turns out, there is more than one reason why the plant causes heavy eyelids. Various chemical compounds in the herb engage with cells in the human body. It’s through this interaction that cannabis produces sedative effects. Sound confusing? It’s not. Here are three reasons why cannabis makes you tired.

1. THC

One reason cannabis might make you tired is because of the plant’s primary psychoactive chemical, tetrahydrocannabinol (THC). THC connects with cell receptors in the brain and body that help control the sleep/wake cycle.

Many find that in concentrated forms, such as dabs, THC can have more of an energetic, uplifting effect in moderate doses and a sedative effect in large doses. With dried flower, you’re more likely to experience the sedative effects of the plant.

Though a dose of pure THC may cause an energetic or uplifted effect at first, it’s not uncommon to feel more tired and sluggish than normal as the experience winds down. It’s also not uncommon to experience a “cannabis hangover” after consuming large amounts of the herb.

Unlike alcohol, the cannabis hangover simply means that you might feel a bit lethargic or slowed down after a heavy night of smoking. However, after some decent rest and a healthy meal, this fatigue will wear off.

1. Myrcene

Myrcene is of the most common aromatic compounds in the cannabis plant. This little molecule provides the musky, mango-like aroma to some cannabis strains. It’s also found in bay leaves, lemon grass, and hops.

Recently, myrcene has been touted as one of the reasons why some cannabis strains have sedative and motor relaxant effects.

In a 2002 study, researchers tested the effects of myrcene and two additional terpenes on mice. When treated with myrcene extracted from the Lippa alba plant, the mice slept an average of 2.6 times longer than untreated mice. The rodents were given 200 mg/kg of the terpene.

The same study also found that a dose of myrcene 10 mg/kg seemed to relax motor function. In high doses, however, the terpene did show a slight potential to cause anxiety in the rodents, a quality that is also present in potent cannabis strains.

Some evidence suggests that myrcene may also boost the potency of THC. It does this by helping the cannabinoid cross the blood-brain barrier more easily.

As a result, it’s possible that the sedative effects of THC are enhanced by the presence of myrcene. This is why some cannabis strains make you tired.

Other terpenes may also cause feelings of sedation as well. The 2002 study found that limonene, the molecule responsible for the lemon aroma in some strains, may also cause sleepiness and motor relaxation.

Linalool, a terpene with a lavender scent, also has been shown to produce sedative and anti-anxiety effects.

1. Strain

Some argue that myrcene is part of what distinguishes indica plant varieties from sativas. In general, indica strains contain higher levels of myrcene.

According to Steep Hill Labs, cannabis samples which contain over 0.5 percent myrcene produce the “couch-locking” effects of sedative indica varieties.

Samples with low myrcene levels produce a more energetic high, an experience most often associated with sativa and hybrid strains. While not all cannabis suppliers test and list myrcene levels, you can make the assumption that a musky-scented, sleepy indica bud contains a decent dose of myrcene.

Here are a few strains that are sure to make you tired:

Bubba Kush
Granddaddy Purple
Afghan Kush
Hoping to stay awake? Here are a few strains with energizing effects.

Jack Herer
Durban Poison
Thai

And further…

Cannabinol is the primary degradation product of THC and increases in concentration with plant age. The concentration of this product in the bud is heavily dependent on the time of harvest. Harvesting the bud at a late stage also means that the concentration of CBN in relation to THC will be higher when compared to the peak of THC production.

CBN content increases as THC degrades. It is only mildly psychoactive and can cause “fuzzy head”, drowsiness, disorientation and sleepiness in the smoker, properties that can be considered unpleasant in nature compared to the clear high of the THC. Its affinity to the CB2 receptors is higher than for the CB1 receptor, meaning that it mostly affects the body.

7 Likes

Good article @bob31, thanks but where I’m staying right now? Clear to cloudy?
Can I stop feeding her?

1 Like

Day 30(ak47 auto (lil sister)

she’s getting bigger

2 Likes

I can’t tell. Can you take the pics again with only the white light on? The pink LED distorts the look of the trichomes.

Not so good pictures but… This is best I can do right now @bob31

TV

3 Likes

To me they look a little cloudy with some still clear still. Don’t see any amber yet. Another week or two maybe?

3 Likes

Agree with @Rugar89 a week or maybe two but you are getting close! @M4ur When was your last feeding?