--<<Ak47 auto>>-- M4

Nice roots! Her stalk looks like is getting strong👍

1 Like

Looking good she’ll forgive you once she stretches her legs a bit hahaha

1 Like

Day 22!
Everything seems to be all right, she’s having a great time in the sun (I put 1st plant in darck for 48h - only 12h left). She’s have 2 tops now and soon I will top her again. I start the LST method.
When I need to add nutes?

5 Likes

Nice training job @M4ur :+1:

1 Like

Water her today (only water) , pH the water in at 6.8 and 120ppm / runoff at 6.7ph and 891ppm. what is good ppm to have?
Cut 3 tops and more LST.
She’s looking happy for now!

3 Likes

This is my journal @bob31

1 Like

haha ok. I’m a little behind on my reading I guess. Thanks for the tag, I changed the setting to watching so I can keep up! @M4ur

ever think about fimming? @M4ur

Here I will be posting just to update or if I will have problems (I hope I will not have problems) I saw you already grow ak47.

1 Like

nope no problems! haha!

I did an AK Auto. She was a bit of a runt compared to how fast and well yours is growing! Looks fantastic!

1 Like

**One month old! **
I changed the home for her, more topping… Some branches have 3 tops :sunglasses:
I feed her whit 1.5ml Terra max whit half gallon of water (ph 6. 8)
She’s healthy and beautiful!

6 Likes

She’s gonna be a bush for sure @M4ur Nicely done!

2 Likes

Here it’s. @Stoner_Cody420

1 Like

@bob31 you asked me about fimming… I don’t have any idea about that… Maybe you can explain that for me?
This is my journal @BIGE

1 Like

search fimming on here @M4ur, it has a bunch of info…

2 Likes

DAY 38.
All good. I cut more tops and stretch her a little bit more :wink:

4 Likes

This will be my scrog net… I’m not very satisfied about it but… Any suggestions are welcome.

@Countryboyjvd1971 @bob31 @peachfuzz @Donaldj @Hogmaster @garrigan62 @Niala @BIGE

6 Likes

Looks perfect to me @M4ur
Like the way you turned down the sides as well I took a section/row out by my side acess doors :+1:
Can’t wait to see you fill it up brother WooHoo :raised_hands:
Keep me updated :v::cowboy_hat_face: John

3 Likes

Looking good brother! @M4ur

Here is the fimming chart that shows it. Topping gives two tops. Fimming gives 4 tops!

2 Likes

Think you so fancy with your four tops @bob31 hahahaha

2 Likes