--<<Ak47 auto>>-- M4

This is day 6, 110-125 degrees all week :sun_with_face::sunrise:.
Maybe a link to your filter @bob31

2 Likes

Sure @M4ur Here it is on Amazon. This is a 6 inch filter. I am planning to expand here in the next few months so I bought accordingly

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B008NYF8S4/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?tag=greenrel-20

Here is the same one in a 4 inch flange

https://www.amazon.com/iPower-GLFILT4M-Australia-Reversible-Pre-filter/dp/B00E582DV2/ref=sr_1_1?tag=greenrel-20

Think Winter LOL :snowboarder:

1 Like

I will not be able to get the iPower brand but I’m searching for something good (is not necessary right now, this is for my future room)
I find this and I’m thinking a 280 m3/h will be ok

What do you think @Countryboyjvd1971?
Is for a grow room 4x4x6.5 (more or less) ! 140$
Screenshot_2017-08-07-06-21-09|281x500

2 Likes

That looks good to me and having plastic instead of metal part it should last longer :+1: @M4ur
Your spending bit your self lol
Should do just fine

Thx @Countryboyjvd1971. Now I need to tell to my wife :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Good luck with that. My friend

1 Like

Why can’t you get the Ipower? Willing to help you get what you need.

Because I’m from east Europe and they don’t ship here, a lot of decent stuff (or great) is to expensive to get because the shipping costs are so big so I need to find the alternative quality for what I need :confused:
@latewood

FYI @M4ur I was reading back in post and did some math @latewood is on point with his numbers also he said he would help you get what you needed not sure but maybe threw the forum store they can get things shipped you you as well they are based out of Europe :+1:
Just a thought
Hope all works out :v:

1 Like

Look at what I found in my clone buds (only in 3 oh them) … What it’s this…it’s light yellow. And also I find a seed :rage:. But nothing like bananas! Only round yellow things.
20170808_224312|281x500

And this is the seed.
@WillyJ @bob31 @Countryboyjvd1971 @ktreez420 @garrigan62 @Donaldj @Hogmaster

2 Likes

ohh noo! that is not good.

The ak47 auto is clean (I think), I searched for something like that. I think I will change the schedule to 10/14 to rush the clone. More pictures!

1 Like

Did you see what’s inside could be a little pocket of them getting ready to open up :angry:

Who will not ship there? You say shipping is really high?

Please explain a little more for me. Are you saying that seller on ebay.IK won’t ship anything to East Europe?

Hermies aren’t always obvious the pollen sacks can hide inside buds or even pollen can come in on you or in the air from male plants. Also some strains are very hard to clone and don’t take stress well though they root the clone may turn hermi in response to the stress of cloning alone

4 Likes

I find stuff on ebay . UK @latewood and the cost of shipping are not so much (5-15$). I’m talking about Amazon.com (where is the good stuff) they don’t ship many things (if the stuff is from America ex. IPower carbon filter don’t ship to my country ) and if they ship, the costs are very high (ex. Apera ph meter cost 43$ +38$shipping) so I need to find the alternative quality (Chinese products) or products that are made in Europe.
No @WillyJ I don’t saw what is inside but if I see anymore (I extract them from the buds and destroy it) I will take a look but if I find a seed I think is to late.
@Donaldj I don’t see anything near my area(hemp plants) but I understand that it is possible to travel hundreds of miles (the pollen) so…
I will wach my plants very good. Will be OK if I change the schedule to 10/14. The ak47 auto is almost done (2 weeks I guess) and the clone is very covered by sugar.

2 Likes

Just a heads up. If you know what you are looking for ebay has the exact
smae stuff as Amazon. We are affiliate of Amazon so we like to recommend
you buy from them but, in the end we want to see you get what you need.

7 Likes

Thx @latewood for support.
@BIGE this is my outdoor stuff :joy:.
The first one is the little sister of big clone(a branch was broken in my 1st grow and I cut her in 2 parts and put them directly in Jiffy tabs, the top part is the big one indoor and the other half is outside)

And this is a bag of seeds!

5 Likes

@M4ur

I’m using General hydroponics as well. The hard water micro is used if your water PPM is above 300 and has a calcium composite of 60 mg/L or more.

If you tap is water is below that I would recommend the normal Micro.

2 Likes