--<<Ak47 auto>>-- M4

I’m run out of pH down… Can I use lemon juice? @ktreez420

So I use 1 lemon, juice it and mix whit another 3 gal of water… I only get 7.0ph runoff after I flush it with 50 liters of water(12gl)…now you will let her dry for 24h and after that I will give her some food… I hope will be better soon. Thx @ktreez420 for info.
PS I flushed whit 6.5-6.6 ph water, 1000ppm(because I used spring water)

@M4ur

Even thou your plants are in flower they still need Nitrogen, you have a low nitrogen condition in your soil. In times like this I usually recommend people use Dynagro 7-9-5 as it is a complete fert, having the calcium and magnesium needed, along with the other nutes. It’s kind of pricey as you get a rather big bottle for just one or two plants, but the good news is it will solve you fertilizer issues. Just follow the instructions on the back where you use 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon of fert in a gallon of water. I’d probably go with 1/2 tsp as it looks like your plant needs a shot of nitrogen. The yellow on the lower leaves indicate that your problem is too little nitrogen in the soil, not too much. Just be careful how much fert you use in the future as you can easily overdo it. The leaf tip burn that bashman mentions isn’t from the light. It’s caused by an over-fert condition but as I mention, this isn’t your problem. Flushing the soil will only make things worse. Give some dynagro fert from your local hydro shop and you’ll see the plant green up in a couple of days.
This will work !

Will

3 Likes

She still seems a little hungry especially for her size she can take in a ppm of Atleast 9-1200

3 Likes

My runoff was 7.4ph and flushing was a good Ideea, I also thinking I have some nitrogen defiency after I look to this chart @garrigan62.

Now feed her whit some terra max (for the bloom cycle) 7.5ml and some bloombastic 1.5 mixed with 1.5l of water pH 6.3 and 1250ppm @Majiktoker. Only used 250ml of that mix because it’s to wheat.

Now I need to wait :anguished::anguished::anguished::anguished:

Keep me posted on how she does and rearranging ppms should help with the deficiency

1 Like

Yes I do @Majiktoker.
Hey @WillyJ no problem my friend any opinion is welcome :wink:, only this way we can improve our skills.

2 Likes

Here you go @North_East_Newbie

2 Likes

After almost 24h nothing is changed, 3-4 leaves are completely yellow and removed them. Feed her whit 750ml whit that mix (see post #285).
Now I will let her to dry! @Majiktoker @ktreez420c802de064166a35d92b657fa0853eba4

4 Likes

New toy just arrived :sunglasses:

7 Likes

Thank you my friend!

Those are pretty cool @M4ur
How my joints can you fit in there lol
Or how much bud if you grind it up ???

I don’t know my friend I’m sober from the day I run out of meds :cry: almost 2 months :cry:.
But soon I will know :pray:.
@Countryboyjvd1971

1 Like

@ktreez420 what I can use if I don’t have clay pebbles? I have the first piece!

:wink:
PS. I also don’t have Rockwool

You can use glass marbles, river rock, anything that isn’t rough and doesn’t hold water honestly. I always thought glass marbles would be so cool!

:v::evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree:

1 Like

And this is a cool answer @ktreez420

After 36h I think she’s getting better… Only the time will reveal that. @ktreez420 @Donaldj @bob31 @Countryboyjvd1971 @garrigan62 @Hogmaster @Majiktoker

13 Likes

They look great @M4ur nice job

1 Like

And a little surprise! I think she’s almost ready for her first haircut :wink:

3 Likes

Nice woohoo @M4ur look at you go brother

1 Like