--<<Ak47 auto>>-- M4

I am so sorry to hear that dude to be honest with you your plants look 100% healthy the leaves look like they are just old fan leaves that are getting all the life sucked out of them and putting them into flower my leaves do that quite often about The same stage you are please keep me updated on your mites

2 Likes

Thx @Hogmaster, I just soak some tabacco in boiling water and soon I will try that on one leave to see how they react… On my country is a word “bad luck never came alone” so now I will wait something new appears :rage:

Bad news comes in 3’s they say and mites suck during flower is usually when you notice them because plants don’t throw on new leafs in response to stress like they do in veg

I just buy this “MILBEKNOCK”, she’s Japanese stuff. I will try first on a outside plant I have.

@Donaldj after I will mix that stuff whit water… I need to pH that to?

likely not the ph adjuster is a chemical which may react with other chemicals making pesticide useless

1 Like

Ok… Thx @Donaldj

After I spray my plant yesterday I have killed 75%of them and tonight I will give them another spray whit tabacco juice. Hope they all die.
@ktreez420 maybe you can tell me more about your pH meter?

Yea dude of course! @M4ur

I have the Apera pH-20 meter. I love it! I have owned 3 other pH meters, all of them were under $20 and didn’t come with pH calibration solution, they come with little packets that you mix yourself into water which I never liked the idea of because I didn’t really trust it, and couldn’t store it for long and trust its accuracy.

This meter was under $50, and is self calibrating, comes with a 4.0 pH calibration solution and a 7.0 pH solution, in nice little bottles with screw lids for easy use and storage.The meter has a cap that covers the probe and also holds probe storage solution (sold separately though, I definitely recommend buying some with your meters anyway).

My meter is very accurate, and holds the calibration extremely well. I test it once a week in the 4.0 and 7.0 pH solutions that come with the meter. I haven’t need to recalibrate yet! Quick reading meter, and even gives you a little smiley face when the meter has locked in the pH. It reads water temp at the same time in the bottom corner of the meter which is awesome!

Overall, I don’t know if there’s a better pH meter for the price. It works flawlessly for me in my usage with it, but like I said, I’ve only used the cheap meters and can’t really compare it to the really expensive ones! But I hope this helps!

:v::evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree:

3 Likes

Definitely is a helpful tool… I will buy that! (not now but in 1-2 months)
Thx for that information @ktreez420

1 Like

So… I just give them a good spray whit that tabacco juice, now I will wait few days and see if they are dead.

No. Mitesd lay eggs. You have to do 3 treatments. Now, a week from now, and in 2-3 weeks.

Do not spray that concoction on your buds. Leaves only.

Personally; I use Diatomaceous earth Food grade CODEX. Once treated you are done and wait for 3-4 weeks, and all mites will be eradicated. DE is Food grade is consumable for plants, animals, and humans and is totally safe.

Feed it to yourself, and your animals to rid your bodies of parasites. Feel the extras energy you will get hen your body is not being over whelmed on the inside.

jUst be careful with tobacco. Nicotine is the deadliest poison on the planet. Wear gloves, long sleeves, googles and a hat for safety. Stay up wind from fans as to not get back spray all over you. Peace

3 Likes

@ktreez420 I bought the same one after my $20 yellow pen died in one week. This new one is well worth the $$!

3 Likes

Thx @latewood
I saw many eggs but first I give them a spray with MILBEKNOCK (Japanese stuff) and that kill eggs to.
I also spray the buds because is not possible to keep them away. I will wash my harvest in the end and hope I will clean everything I spray.

DAY 83!
I saw some spider mites again (I don’t kill them all :sob:). I hope to take her to finish, and the clone also.
Just give them a good feed today (2/3 in the morning and the rest 1/3 now). Getting sticky icky😏
They look ok for me, no more yellowing leaves. I hope everything will be fine!

The branch seems to getting better (roots). I will not name her a clone.
And the little girl day 7 :girl:

6 Likes

Looking good brother. Those spider mites are a pain in the butt. Persistence is the key! @M4ur

1 Like

Hey @Majiktoker @bob31 @Donaldj @Hogmaster @Countryboyjvd1971 what do you think? Possible hermi?

And one picture to see better…

Top pictures seem like female, the bottom ones uploaded second look like possibility

2 Likes

Ok… So I will keep her a little more to be sure (that photos are from clone)?
And more pictures.

@garrigan62

She looks like this PSX_20170727_080639

3 Likes