--<<Ak47 auto>>-- M4

Some trichomes under 500x…
I snapshot some trichomes in my grinder.

6 Likes

that looks great!

1 Like

That was AMAZING @BIGE, first time when I put some kief in my joints… It’s blowing me up in the sky brother… Now I need a pollen shaker :joy:

2 Likes

yes you do!!! lol
i have gotten some good kief from trim out of mine!
just shake it!

1 Like

I was cleaning my grinder(second time) and I find some kief in my cooking stuff bag…
Now I will need some help with decarboxi… Or how it’s named… I want to make some brownies whit my trimm stuff and my very smalls buds… Any suggestions on that… Any recipes (easy and fast cooking)?
@Onlythebest79 maybe you know what is easiest and faster method for cooking mj?

I got what I did to mine from @North_East_Newbie

Maybe he can explain more as I haven’t been in this growing hobby a year. But what I posted should point you in the right direction

2 Likes

Thx a lot @Onlythebest79👍

After 3 days in the attic (45-70F 30-60%RH) and a half of the amount of branches I have 57.9g

3 Likes

Final weight (clean buds). But I think it will lose another 5-7g when will be cure completely.

2 Likes

Bag of seeds
She still needs a couple of weeks to get ready, is not so dense but is covered in sugar crystals.
I drop the light schedule to 10(on)/14(off), do you think I need to change it to 8/16(will help?)
I put 1/2 tbs sugar molasses and feed her, now let’s see if helps or will kill her :sweat:

4 Likes

You want to use unsulphered molasses @M4ur

2 Likes

Raw cane sugar works too

3 Likes

For now she looks OK. Mon Nov 20 21-07-04Mon Nov 20 21-17-57Mon Nov 20 21-17-02Mon Nov 20 21-11-30

3 Likes

Very cool @M4ur

1 Like

I’m happy to announce that I achieved the best density of the buds on my second ak47 auto plant… Look how hard I need to squeeze to crack that open :heart_eyes:.
Sadly I harvest it to early, I think she was needed a couple of weeks to finish nicely but I will not do this mistake again :wink:
If I need to chose between 1st and second ak47 grow I will choose the first one because then I harvest 75g and now around 35-40g. I don’t know exactly if topping/fimm is to blame for 120days grow period but definitely from now on I will top/fimm my feature auto grows. Is not any difference between first (I fimm every new top and I ended with more than 20 tops) and second grow (fimm just once and ended whit 5-6 tops and only half off the amount of mj) in time measurement.

https://streamable.com/phgcg

5 Likes

Good job! @M4ur

1 Like

awesome @M4ur,cheers grow buddy!

1 Like

Thx bro… I make my wish come true but I harvest to soon… Also I don’t stop feeding her… It’s better than previous ak47… Smoothly.

Also I decided to keep some bananas(pollen sacks)(2 from bag of seeds and a lot from ak47 auto) and next year I will pollinate a auto strain(clone) whit that…

2 Likes

Be careful with that! Don’t want any OOPS!

2 Likes