--<<Ak47 auto>>-- M4

A quick update on my second ak47 auto!
Day 40!
This is a slow one. More LST and she’s starting to flowering.

Also testing the product of the first one and I think she’s making progress :heart_eyes:
giphy (1)
smoking-a-joint-smiley-emoticon
party

6 Likes

Day 108 and I saw some amber (1-2%)

5 Likes

I’m planning to wash my harvest!
Any tips on how to wash and what I need?
@Majiktoker @Countryboyjvd1971 @garrigan62 @ktreez420 @bob31 @WillyJ @BIGE @Jmesser80 @Hogmaster @FloridaSon @ anyone

2 Likes

i’ve never done this @M4ur so please share your experience with us!!!

1 Like

I need to do this because when I check the trichomes I saw a lot of things on my buds + I spray my plants whit some stuff to kill the spider-mites. Now I need to know if is ok to use baking soda and lemon juice or something else. Or just fresh water only.

2 Likes

@Hogmaster has a good link for that
Hopefully he sees the tags and posts it for you @M4ur

1 Like
7 Likes

This is exactly what I do

2 Likes

I don’t know if it’s just me but I find that they dry faster after doing a wash

1 Like

And that hidrogen peroxide don’t mess with sugar or anything? I don’t want to lose anything good from my buds. @Hogmaster

1 Like

I would never steer you wrong I’ve been doing it this way for a long time if you don’t feel comfortable with the peroxide just use water that’s how I started but you will see a film in the water you will not lose any goodness I promise unless you turn the hose on and put the power spray To it

2 Likes

Thx a lot @Hogmaster, I will not shoot whit water on them, I will submerge the buds in water (clean one)

1 Like

That’s what Im going to do. Use a second container to wash them off instead of spraying with a hose.

3 Likes

You can’t go wrong with an expert that being the person in the video not me thanks Jorge Cervantes

5 Likes

Is this technique real safe?
For me it looks like rape to the buds in this video…
I mean no loss in thc content and or taste?

2 Likes

what a class act… jorge cervantes is a awesome dude!!

4 Likes

I’ll be giving this technique a try after the fall harvest
If @Hogmaster says it’s a solid technique then that’s all I need to hear :+1: Thanks for posting the video hog :+1:

6 Likes

You lose nothing just clean buds

4 Likes

Like I promise @TheDuke some of the buds.
Ak47 auto! I have brown stuff on them like 1 mouth ago

Clone bag of seeds.!

5 Likes

i will be using this my next harvest…my last harvest i never seen any powdery mildew,but every once and awhile i would get a taste of it when smoking…tks @Hogmaster

2 Likes