AK 47 grower - purple veins

Deep purple veins/stems from leaves. What’s up with that?
Is that normal? Is it some sort of deficiency? Is it just AK? My first AK-47 grow
All words of wisdom welcome :v:t3:

2 Likes

I’m growing my second AK47 auto and they both have had purple stems. Early on and then later in the grow towards the end. I think it’s a phenotype. However, sometimes it can be dampening of the stem and that’s a major issue. If she’s growing good, let her roll. Got any pics?

1 Like

Pictures would help also how big or old is the plant?

Here is a support ticket:
Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so = NA

Strain; Type, Bag seed, or NA

Soil in pots, Hydroponic, or Coco?

System type?

PH of runoff or solution in reservoir?

What is strength of nutrient mix? EC, or TDS

Indoor or Outdoor

Light system, size?

Temps; Day, Night

Humidity; Day, Night

Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size

AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,

Co2; Yes, No

Few pics. Just never experienced that purple color before.

2 Likes

Indoor grow

G8LED G8-900 Veg/Flower

Actual Power Draw: 540Watts
4.9Amps @ 110V
2.5Amps @ 220V

Soil

Fan

Heater

Pretty basic

1 Like

2 Likes

Looks like a little flush is needed. There is a dark green build up in the center of bud structure. Purple veins is the start of cal mag def or lock out. For like the next 2 waterings try 3 ml of cal mag no nutes so in soil 4 feedings with no nutes. Color is everything. But they look good. Is that autoflower or photo?

Auto
Smells great, pungent
Picking up some cal mag today…thanks so much!

2 Likes

No real need to feed nutes to autos for like 30 to 40 days then slowly bring up the ppm with each feed.

Looks good. The ak47 that I’ve grown have all been very dark green in color. I would feed the the plant nutrients. They are autoflowers, the ones I’ve grown have all loved to be fed. Haven’t ran into mant autos that were light eaters. The purple can sometimes be genetic.

Here are some of my ak47 auto

2 Likes

Very nice. Mine aren’t that dark at all. We shall see what happens…
Thanks for letting me check them out!

I have grown AK-47 and mine always needed Cal/Mg for the entire grow. Several others have noticed that it needs it during the entire grow to get maximum results.

1 Like