So, the girls have been transplanted into 5 gallon fabric pots and given a drink. I did not water to runoff, just enough to give them a drink as they acclimate. They were not root bound and even though I couldn’t see the roots the soil held together and didn’t crumble in my hand. PH was 6.5 and the TDS meter read 204 ppm (not sure if that’s good or bad or where I’m supposed to be so will have to look into that further).
My husband put a humidifier in the tent while I was at work in an effort to bring humidity up. But it’s one that we usually use for whole room in the winter so it’s pretty strong. When I put it at 55% is doesn’t mist but when I put it up one more notch its too much and shoots up really high. A trip to Job Lot or Walmart for smaller one is on my to do list.