Ahoy Mates! Climb aboard and sail along on Anne Bonny’s first indoor grow. 🏴‍☠️

More tags:@Rugar89 @FreakyDeekie @Manny_FTGUTube @70sChick @MindlessCorpse @Immortalized @smokngranny @kcdaniels

3 Likes

I’m gonna give supercropping a try with my Blue Dream and Maui Wowie girls! Looking great!

3 Likes

Awesome update AB. You got things firing on all cylinders by the looks of it to me. Healthy seedlings for sure and the bud set on that BBA seems to have set the stage for some large top colas! I think in two more weeks time you will be awestruck by the BBA!! Great growing @AnneBonny

4 Likes

If your blue dream is anything like mine was @MattyBear you’ll definitely want to super crop. Mine showed more sativa traits and was very delicate but she was a bush. Can’t wait to see how she does with it.

3 Likes

Thanks SA. I’ve been watching your BBA’s to see what’s to come. I have all sativa meds at the moment which isn’t the best for me so I’m looking forward to her finishing and curing. @Screwauger

2 Likes

It’s possible I may have let my BBA1 go a bit long. I peeked in the tent this afternoon and I didn’t switch the led’s off but its hard to see a white pistil anywhere.

I am going to chop the primary tops in the next day or two, prob in the a.m before lights on. I am in a similar boat as you with the sativa meds so looking forward to the couch lock potential of this BB. @AnneBonny

Have you grown it before? My contacts all say tastes great with killer effects!! Hope so, I am gonna have a bunch of it

1 Like

I grew it in my outdoor grow last spring @Screwauger but it was tiny as that was before I become serious and got a proper light. My first mistake was the lighting but then it mostly succumbed to bud rot so what I did get wasn’t really enough to process for edibles or canna caps (as with all my plants that grow) so it got mixed together and I made a “variety pack” canna coconut oil. Bob31 raves about it though so I’m looking forward to it.

2 Likes

@AnneBonny looks great. All out of likes I’ll catch those up soon. I had a problem plant that outgrew the light as well. It happens.

2 Likes

Nice looking grow! @AnneBonny

You know that’s the option you want. Go for it!

4 Likes

I’m with Ruger, @AnneBonny! That’s a simpler answer to your problem IMO.

2 Likes

Your ladies are looking awesome @AnneBonny :green_heart: :seedling:

1 Like

Looking food you bettr tell her not to get any taller hahahaha
Nice job @AnneBonny

1 Like

Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful and of course great job girl :grin::+1::wink:. It’s nice to give them a real :sunny:
“bath” (to the new babies)!
PS Maybe you can slowly bend that big main cola… Let me see if I can find a picture from my first grow :face_with_monocle: and show you how I did it :wink:
Later edit : it’s not much help because I was a newbie(very) but maybe you can figure it out

6 Likes

Good afternoon @AnneBonny, You definitely have the magic touch. I noticed you are growing several different strains all at once. Do you separate your girls by strain and put them under their own separate light? I’m growing Northern Lights and Gold Leaf. The NL appears to be considerably more leggy and tall. So much so I moved them closer to light thinking that might fix the problem. Of course they may not have a problem, that may just be their personality. Any advice growing different strains all at once under the same conditions?

3 Likes

Thanks @Flyr. My indoor grows have sort of just “happened” to have more than one strain. I don’t separate by strain, I guess I do it more based on size and age. I have my tent for the big girls and “the nursery” which is actually a 3 shelf unit I encased with reflective material and hung a light for the babies. I start my seeds and/or clones in that and keep them there until there is room in the big tent or they outgrow the box. The blue dream and grapefruit thankfully ended up about the same size so it wasn’t too bad. This time around I started my GL and GG seeds thinking it would be perfect as I could veg them and flower them together and do an auto in between. But a week after I started my seeds I was gifted the two GG clones so I needed to reevaluate…which is still happening. Its a good problem to have, I just need a good solution.

7 Likes

@AnneBonny, I have a similar set up with my girls. I hope I’m on the ball and knowledgeable enough to make any changes necessary to keep the girls in tip top shape. You seem to be on the ball and quite knowledgeable. I’ll get there with time I suspect. I guess I will watch my NL girls and see if moving them closer to the light helps.

4 Likes

@Flyr. That’s all you can do. I am still ver much a newby and most of what I know I learned right here from this forum so you are right where you need to be my friend.

5 Likes

@Flyr Why don’t you start a grow journal for your grow and we can coach you along!

3 Likes

Woo Hoo! You go girl!
Starting is exciting, but it becomes addicting…in more ways than one. :joy:
Grow Grow Grow
& Good Luck✌🏻

3 Likes