Ahoy Mates! Climb aboard and sail along on Anne Bonny’s first indoor grow. 🏴‍☠️

You dont need to explain the situation, I know it very well so the rest of the serious growers here…
You will figure it out…
I am indica fan too, the gold leaf is simply amazing stuff , my wife loves its alcohol tincture mixed with kombucha…
Your grow looks wonderful BTW

5 Likes

They look great @AnneBonny Super Job you’re doing there!

3 Likes

Heck yeah! Supercrop the snot out of them haha! They’re at a good point after they recover from transplant.

I’m growing my 2nd and 3rd Gold Leaf now. Fantastic performer, very smooth and potent Indica high! It’s my evening smoke. @Ragnar

Your grow looks fantastic! Nice having all these folks here to help and cheer us on haha! Love it.

4 Likes

@Myfriendis410
Its my day time ( afternoon) medicine, for late evening I am in need of serious tranquilizer like bubba kush or granddady purp ( GDP), I did not grow those so my current night time meds are afganistan/pakistani hash plant…
I ordered 10 GL and will be growing it again…but I am going seriously bananas again , have 140 seed total of 11 different strains ready for next season 40 of them are ILGM seeds…GL and The Patriot Mix
Iam in love with kushes and all himalayan landraces, so kushy kush, cookies kush, critical kush, hash passion, afgani #1, blue cheese and Auto PK will be my main outdoor grow next year…
Germinating Ayahuasca purple ( red river delta x master kush)and a couple of Hash passion now for my greenhouse grow this winter…
Saving Gold leaf seeds for outdoor…

6 Likes

Yes it would…you should it will increase your yield :+1:

4 Likes

It would make a great outdoor plant with the proviso that I see it as somewhat less mildew tolerant than the Jack Herer next to it FYI.

Did you notice one of the strains offered now is Cheese? That’s an interesting one…classic.

4 Likes

Well dang you look like you been doing this forever that is a beautiful grow . Great job Capt.Bonnie

7 Likes

I can’t believe another week has gone by…UPDATE 12/2/17

Blue Dream and Grapefruit Clones - 12 weeks old (10/9/17 adopted) /7 weeks in flower (11/9/17).

I had just sat down to my computer and cup of coffee this morning when I heard, “Honey, the plants are getting brown tips. Don’t you have a chart or something to tell you what’s wrong?” He cracks me up! So I checked the girls out and the tips are going a bit brown. Looked back at my water/feed notes and the last feeding PPM out was 1280 and 1300 and then I only watered the following time so I think they were hungry.

Today they got all the nutrients on the schedule. PPM in was 1490 and out was 1560 for BD and 1520 for the GF - so I think I’m good right?

Here are the girls:

Blue Dream

Grapefruit with Blue Dream in tent behind her. You can see she is much shorter.

Blue Dream flower

Grape fruit flower

4 Clones taken 9 weeks tomorrow
The four baby clones got their first water/feed to run off since transplant. Even though they are in 1 gallon pots they keep growing a little crazy like their mommas did. Since they went beyond the light in the baby tent the super cropping commenced.

17 BD clone super cropped

I have someone who supposedly was going to take a few of these but he hasn’t gotten his light yet. He better get a move on or he’s gonna miss the boat.

17 GF clone super cropped

12 clones together

The BBA is coming right along - no pics tonight but she is 4 weeks and a day old.

Happy Growing ~AB

17 Likes

Awesome job on the Super Cropping! @AnneBonny Those girl’s look good!

5 Likes

Thanks @70sChick Like I said, an addiction.

5 Likes

Definitely! @AnneBonny
I just looked in on our girls and I hope the Autos hurry up. The big tent can’t hold these girl’s much longer…

1 Like

:purple_heart: Out of likes @70sChick I know what you mean. I thought I wasn’t due to harvest until almost Christmas day but I had downloaded an app called Grow Buddy that says it might be a little bit earlier. Of course it’s ultimately up to when they look ready but cutting a few weeks earlier would be awesome. We’ll see.

Besides my issue of overcrowding, I’m also hosting Christmas for my in-laws (who don’t know I grow) and didn’t think smell would be an issue but my son dropped by today and said he smelled them as soon as he walked in. Uh oh! Granted the tent had been open for watering shortly before he came in but still.

5 Likes

Sounds like you might need to load up on plug ins air freshers and some very scented candles… If you don’t harvest before then

3 Likes

Nice job there @AnneBonny, plants look awesome!

3 Likes

At least at Christmas you can put out all kinds of smelly things lol.

6 Likes

Gooey, glumpy green goodness @AnneBonny

Seems you’re irons in the fire are all simmering along nicely!! Great work!!

3 Likes

@SmoknGranny @AnneBonny

Or just convince the fam to celebrate Christmas at your sister’s house like I did. Lol. I made it sound like it would be better at her place and she bit on the idea. :smiling_imp:

4 Likes

You lit’ :smiling_imp: ! I like it​:+1:

3 Likes

Looking great @AnneBonny the ones with the burnt tips you could probably back off just a little on the nutes looks like she’s reached her limit…I usually push them till the tips burn a little then back off a little and they’re happy…great job!

2 Likes

Thanks @Willyj Based on the recommended flower time the Grapefruit should be ready around the 11th and the Blue Dream the 18th. So 2-3 weeks out. Do you think I should stop the nutrients all together? Pistals are darkening up. I misplaced my good jewelers loupe (I know it’s in this house somewhere) and am having a hard time seeing the trichomes with my back up to tell where they are so once my new one comes in I will better informed.

7 Likes