Ahoy Mates! Climb aboard and sail along on Anne Bonny’s first indoor grow. 🏴‍☠️

Oh no! It’s so tough when that time comes. Although I had a Bichon live to 19 and I think I started thinking the same as you at around 15. She may surprise you. Sending hopeful, healing vibes her way.

1 Like

Thanks. Most of my babies are old now. It’s never easy but as I’ve said before, I believe in The Rainbow Bridge :grinning: and that’s a comfort.

3 Likes

So, I sing this to my girls in the morning when the lights come on. After all what girl wouldn’t want to have Jason Aldean sing to them.

Here’s little something to thank y’all for showing up. Aldean and the boys about to blow it up:

Today was water day for the big girls and the clones. I had to lower the shelf down all the way in the nursery since the clones are getting so tall. I also put BBA into her 3 gallon pot. so she can settle in.

17 Clones and BBA
There is definitely no more room at the inn!

17 Clones close up
Clones are long and leggy like their mommas

BBA settling in to her new home.

Happy growing all!

18 Likes

Dialing it in @AnneBonny looking good!

2 Likes

Looking great @AnneBonny

1 Like

:+1::clap::clap: looking goood!!!

1 Like

@AnneBonny just read your grow… Great job☺ could you tag me in …thanks

2 Likes

Thanks @Kcdaniels Glad to have you along. If you go to the bottom of any topic and change normal to watching you’ll never miss a post.

3 Likes

Time for the Saturday, 11/25/17 update:

Ahoy shipmates. I originally thought today would be a simple water day but ended up not being the case. I noticed a day or 2 ago some of the lower leaves on the blue dream clones were getting yellow. In my effort to keep them small I think they became root bound. So, off to the hydro store for some one gallon smart pots - still making an effort to keep them small enough to stay in the small box for a few more weeks while the 2 big girls finish up. I’m not sure if it will work but I read @WillyJ doing something similar to keep them small so we’ll see. I wonder if it’s too early to LST or super crop them in the next couple of weeks if they start to get too tall.

17 close clones yellowing leaves

17 Clones prior to repotting

17 Clones repotted in nursery

So, now that the clones are in bigger pots, the BBA in the 3 gallon pot won’t fit in there so I had to do some creative thinking (and rummaging around the house) on how to get it into the big tent. This is what I came up with. I turned a bird seed container upside down to use as a stand and placed her on it in the middle of the tent. Since it’s an auto, being on 12/12 won’t matter. It’s kind of hard to see since she’s still small but she’s in the middle towards the back.

17 Big tent2

17 BBA

Here are a few Grapefruit flower pic. Pistals are just starting to darken in few places.

All in all they are progressing nicely. Happy growing ~AB

@bob31 @Countryboyjvd1971 @Screwauger @Myfriendis410 @BIGE @Patsbasement @DoomSack @Ragnar @Hogmaster

25 Likes

a few more tags @MattyBear @Nug-bug @M4ur @arpeggio @Sharkslayer @Majiktoker @Jmesser80 @Oldstoner @NTMAREMACH @MBgrower

8 Likes

and a few more @Rugar89 @FreakyDeekie @Manny_FTGUTube @70sChick @Buck3 @MindlessCorpse @Immortalized @smokngranny @kcdaniels

7 Likes

Looking really good @AnneBonny
Glad you were able to get little bit in there.:heart::sunglasses::v:

6 Likes

Nice ingenuity @AnneBonny

Looks like my tent with plants at 27, 37 and 57 days, i’ve got milk crates and Styrofoam blocks etc to try and keep canopies semi similar. Nice growing AB

2 Likes

SUGAR, nice!:+1::sunglasses::wink:

1 Like

@AnneBonny yes they will start to do that…I just transplant into tje one gal and pull the yellow leaves…they will stall a little (which you want) then will be just fine…everything is looking great!:+1:

4 Likes

Thanks @WillyJ so would it be safe to LST and/or super crop in the next few weeks if needed?

5 Likes

Milk crates would have been better definitely @Screwauger

2 Likes

I see you got your own project Bananas going on too…
Sometimes I wonder when is the point of growing too many plants ?
I know , I know…:joy::joy::joy::joy::wink::wink::wink::wink:

1 Like

Very nice @AnneBonny, I used empty one gallon paint cans to elevate mine. Keep up the great work!

2 Likes

I know @Ragnar it’s kind of crazy. The clones were more of an experiment. I really didn’t expect them to make it, but since they did I will figure something out. The sad thing is I need more indica than sativa and these are both heavy sativa. I may have someone who will take a few and if I was left with one that would be great. I want to drop a Gold Leaf next.

8 Likes