Ahoy Mates! Climb aboard and sail along on Anne Bonny’s first indoor grow. 🏴‍☠️

Awesome! Can’t wait to follow along! Wish we could connect, I have NL and GL clones needing homes!

2 Likes

That would be sweet. Not sure how to make that happen @Sl1.

Me too. I have a spare Sour Diesel I’m going to have to destroy.

Nice setup and I’ll be following along too! Soil? Soil less? Hydro? I’m just starting 2 in coco myself and when I have pictures will start my journal.

1 Like

Congrats are in order @AnneBonny !!! I’m a newbie and grow outside, in fabric pots, I love reading everybody’s journals , I learn so much plus it’s so AWESOME seeing all the success !! YIPEE :star_struck:

Happy Happy Happy Growing MB:sunglasses:

2 Likes

It will be soil @Myfriendis410. Probably Fox Farm but I haven’t gotten it yet.

5 Likes

@AnneBonny
I just saw this woohoo
When you putting beans down
I saw you where talking to willyj are you hooking up for some clones ?
Can’t wait

2 Likes

Nice :tent:. I love mine too. Sorry late to the show. :neutral_face:

1 Like

@AnneBonny what’s name of your new ship? The Revenge?
Or maybe Anne Bonny’s Revenge?

2 Likes

Great to see another grow in progress, looking forward to following along!! :face_with_monocle:

3 Likes

Yes! Because Anne Bonny’s revenge is going to be epic! @hillbilly103

5 Likes

Yes sir @Countryboyjvd1971 It’s sort of like strapping the new car seat in the car…then waiting to go into labor so you can bring the baby home. Can’t wait! Excited and nervous at the same time.

Glad you stopped by @DoomSack and @Screwauger

8 Likes

Nice @AnneBonny that’s very cool
And you get a little head start in the grow tent
Woohoo
And that’s a perfect explanation lmao
Very cool of @WillyJ as well
I know he’s happy those little ladies are getting a good home
Happy days Anne :+1:Happy days
Keep me posted

2 Likes

@AnneBonny @Screwauger @Countryboyjvd1971
I picked up 2 of each from a very nice @WillyJ they are very healthy and I hope I can keep them alive on my deck until I have room in my tent…I am sure it is counterproductive but do you know any way to slow them down??

10 Likes

I don’t but with the day getting shorter they may want to start flowering
And if they do and you put them under a veg light cycle it will be like monster cropping the whole plant lol
Which wouldn’t necessarily be a bad thing will just take a little to revert back to veg
How long of a wait are you talking @Patsbasement

I have 3 WW that just got flipped to 12/12 ten days ago and they are exploding filling out the scrog net nicely so… at least 7-8 weeks
I know these can take a lot of abuse … I threw some extra plants in the corner of the basement last winter and forgot about them brought them out to the deck in April and they took off!

2 Likes

I am sure you would be cautious but i have a phobia about anything that has been outdoors coming into the tent. I would isolate/quarantine them and treat them for critters before I placed them in the tent. I learned the hard way and ruined an entire crop. Just an FYI

2 Likes

Hahaha
Forgot about them :+1::open_mouth:
Well you might be able to finish them outdoors actually
Your in mass so w have same lady light
We are getting like 13/12 hour of day light now
7 weeks puts you around October which is when I expect to harvest my outdoor grow ? Just a thought
Maybe a little small but

@Countryboyjvd1971 he can put some kind of light on them to extend day light and keep them from flowering

4 Likes

Why not just repot them and leave them outdoors? They are big enough to flower now!

4 Likes

He could do that @WillyJ good idea

4 Likes