Ahoy Mates! Climb aboard and sail along on Anne Bonny’s first indoor grow. 🏴‍☠️

Yeah i get that sometimes on my plants when the rooting system isn’t as developed as the rest of the others or if they can’t handle as much nutrients it causes the leafs to burn. Given what been happening though it not much to worry about and ease up on the nutrients a bit. Goes away and stop progressing dropping the nutrients levels down.

Getting the feel of your strain and a few leafs here and there especially in the first week or two of transition not going to do it any harm. When you walk the edge with lights/environment and nutrients the most easiest to adjust is nutrients but you doing well since it is your first indoor grow in which case you have to look after everything a bit more.

I generally only check on my plants at the size they are at now once a day if that sometimes every 2nd day but I’m looking after my clones right now which are developing a bit better now that I’ve adjusted the lights closer. Doing good! Oh yes keep enjoying the whole learning process too :slight_smile:

Reasoning is the plants drinking more now that they are larger and you giving it more volume of nutrients and water sometimes the plant won’t need the nutrients you give it but it is still getting absorbed through the roots because it just takes it when it can.

With that environment comes into play and lighting comes into play may need more ect ect but my heads too tired right now and the weekend haven’t even started so won’t go into super details just don’t worry about it :slight_smile: I’m sure someone who feeling a lot better then I can explain it to you a lot better hehe

4 Likes

Woo Hoo! It’s Friday. My updates are kind of random these days as I’m doing it as stuff happens.

Noticed the clones leaves were turning a pale yellow and wasn’t sure why. When I looked at them this morning there were roots coming through…answer found. My first successful clones.

When I got home tonight they got transplanted into small pots. I need to try and keep them on the smaller side or they are going to outgrow the nursery box. Although as I type I realize the realty is they are going to outgrow that box before the other plants are done. Flowering for the GF is 8-9 weeks and BD is 9-10 weeks and based on how fast and how big the original clones grew I’m screwed unless I get another tent. Tried to tell hubby that. He will have to witness it for himself I guess.

Here are the babies:

I watered with ph’d water only. Not sure if the GF in the back on the right will survive, but we will nurse her along hopefully. I need to figure how deal with the humidity (or lack of it) in that box.

Happy weekend! ~ AB

9 Likes

@AnneBonny one thing to remember with clones is they always look worse before they look better
You most likely loose the old leaves as well once they start to fully reveg and grow juatva heads up watch new grow for signs of issues not the old growth :v:
Nice job on you first clone

7 Likes

The ones that are the worse, you might wanna see if you can raise the humidity some and spray the leaves with pH water too @AnneBonny clones can be fussy!

4 Likes

Thanks CB. I will watch the new growth for sure. Also I found the answer to my question last night and you were correct. But you don’t to waste time on it. @Countryboyjvd1971

3 Likes

Awesome @AnneBonny you’ll get your levels back in time im sure
Happy growing :v:CB :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

@bob31 I think I need to make some individual bottle domes for them and that should help. Gotta get drinking so I can empty those bottles.

5 Likes

bottoms up! @AnneBonny

2 Likes

Bottles work good, ziplock bags work too.
I agree with @Countryboyjvd1971 focus on the new growth with clones.

1 Like

@AnneBonny How old are the clones?

11 days. I took them Columbus Day weekend. @bob31. I actually thought it would take longer for roots to grow out…wrong.

1 Like

Brilliant @DoomSack I want to be drinking an adult beverage, not water ATM.

Thanks. Heading down to cover them now.

4 Likes

@AnneBonny Out of likes off and on today, can’t wait to see more updates.

1 Like

Ziplock bags deployed and adult beverage poured. Cheers! @DoomSack @Countryboyjvd1971 @bob31

8 Likes

Cheers @AnneBonny
Enjoy the adult beverage

1 Like

Had my once a year Margarita today :blush: :beers: @AnneBonny

12 Likes

@SmoknGranny I love that color wall! Matches you drink quite well… :wink:
@AnneBonny I would take bets on your clone survival… but who do I collect from… haha I have confidence they’ll make it. Especially the sad one.

2 Likes

Congratulations @AnneBonny good job!:sunglasses::v::seedling:

3 Likes

Update 10.21.17

This morning was flushing the Grapefruit as she was finally ready for water. Went without a hitch so I will keep a close eye on her the next few days for trouble. I also fed Blue Dream with her first dose of all three FF nutes. Will also keep an eye on that too.

I did find a stow away though:

It’s an evil, ugly looking bastard and was promptly made to walk the plank. Checked everything over closely and didn’t find anymore. I did find this though…

Pre-flower maybe? I only switched to 12/12 5 days ago so doesn’t seem likely but sure looks like it.

@bob31 @Countryboyjvd1971 @Screwauger @Myfriendis410 @WillyJ @BIGE @Patsbasement @DoomSack @Ragnar @Hogmaster

13 Likes

more tags @MattyBear @Nug-bug @M4ur @arpeggio @Sharkslayer @Majiktoker @Jmesser80 @Oldstoner @NTMAREMACH @MBgrower

6 Likes