Ahoy Mates! Climb aboard and sail along on Anne Bonny’s first indoor grow. 🏴‍☠️

Lmao just over fed my plants in veg the other day the nute burn is just starting to show I won’t flush just water with ph’d water next 2 times then back to normal feed :wink:

9 Likes

So my husband is totally the man!. He went to the hydro store for me while I was at work so I didn’t have to go after and get stuck in rush hour traffic. Love him! They were out of Sledgehammer so he got this instead at the guys recommendation. I imagine it should be fine right?

And he gave him some samples. One is Cal Mag but I have to look on the website to see what the 3 little bottles are for. Even with my super cheaters on I couldn’t read the tiny print.

IMG_3161

Blue Dream is ready for water but Grapefruit is not so I am going to flush the BD tonight and flip to 12/12 and I will flush the GF in a few days when she is ready.

@bob31 @Countryboyjvd1971 @Hogmaster @Immortalized @Donaldj

8 Likes

He’s a keeper @AnneBonny that will work fine just put on the 200x and follow the directions on the bottle lol

Nice hall on the free goodies…

Also keep me posted on the blue dream. I have some of those seeds coming for the spring!

4 Likes

Gh is good stuff your good and good man :wink:

3 Likes

I put the McGoo glasses on and they said 5 ml per gallon of ph’d water. Water till run off and that’s it. Feed as usual next water/feed. Seemed way too easy. PH in and out was 6.5. PPM’s in were 140 and out was 601. Does that seem normal? Seems like it makes sense if the the stuff is flushing minerals out. I will keep an extra eye on her for the next sever days.

5 Likes

Checked out the girls when I got home to make sure the flush of the Blue Dream didn’t have adverse effects. I noticed this on one of the leaves. It’s sort or a rusty brown color.

I looked through the plant and this appears to be the only leaf effected. I’m wondering if maybe some water dripped on this leaf when I did the flush.

Here is the whole wild and crazy plant. I opened the tent and it practically spilled out. @bob31 if you get these seeds be ready for a crazy girl even with LST.

What do you think? Is this a fluke or is it something going on from the flush?

@immortalized @Myfriendis410 @WillyJ @BIGE @oldstoner @majiktoker @Rugar89 @Hogmaster @Donaldj

Thanks in advance. ~ AB

9 Likes

Posting this picture separately in case you want to zoom

2 Likes

Not much experience here, but I would bet you just got some water on it during the flush. @AnneBonny I know I got some nutrients on my leaves and they look like that the next day, or later.

1 Like

Yea, it seems odd that it’s only one leaf on the whole plant. My husband says I’m paranoid but they can go south so quickly I want to catch any issues early.

3 Likes

I’m the same way, no judgments here. @AnneBonny you’re right. It can go south quickly.

OMG @AnneBonny

what part of that plant is that leaf located? Top, bottom, middle? If it isn’t really near the top or really near the bottom, then something probably spilled on it. (if that is possible. If it isnt possible then we need to think about it)

3 Likes

It was somewhere around here @bob31 but near the top of the branch that is shorter because it’s in the middle.

1 Like

I’d say thats a pretty random location? Wouldn’t you? I’d let it ride. Fire up that vape! @AnneBonny

2 Likes

One leaf I wouldn’t worry about it probably got a little splash and that leaf was exposed to the light…just keep watch for others but I’m betting she’s fine…looking good :+1::+1: @AnneBonny

2 Likes

Thanks guys. It is random and that’s what I was leaning towards but it never hurts for a few other opinions. I’m on my way to grab the vape pen now @bob31

5 Likes

I’m with ya on that one @AnneBonny

2 Likes

Looking great @AnneBonny, crazy growth though :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I’m with everyone else @AnneBonny. I’ve got a variegated leaf on one of mine. Been there for a month. Just the one.

3 Likes

It adds character @AnneBonny

4 Likes

@AnneBonny Looking great. I’ve had similar marks from brushing up on the leaves while topping. Worst case, the leaf dies and you pull it off. no biggie. vape on!

2 Likes