Ahoy Mates! Climb aboard and sail along on Anne Bonny’s first indoor grow. 🏴‍☠️

I’m finally ready!

The unfinished part of the laundry room was cleaned up and the tent and light arrived thanks to Amazon Prime.

Today my husband helped me assemble and put it in place. Now all I need is my Gorilla Glue clone from my co-worker and this pirate ship will be ready to set sail. I know I still need the carbon filter thing but have a little time with that so I don’t drain the bank account.

I feel like I graduated to the big girl grow room!

@Countryboyjvd1971 @bob31 @Sl1 @Hogmaster @hillbilly103 @Oldstoner @Matthew420 @Ragnar @Patsbasement @Willd

Black Domina & Hash Plant Grow Journal

and @Tonyb @BIGE @Nug-bug @Majiktoker @Sharkslayer @GetbackJoJo @MBgrower

Looking great! Can’t wait to see what you start growing! I’ll definitely be following this post!

Congrats! I’m sure you will pull lots n lots of buds out of it!

I’d like to follow along!

Go girl!!!

Please tag me in!
@AnneBonny

Good luck 🖒🖒🖒🖒🖒

Looking good there, I am always amazed by the indoor grows set ups…
Star wars…:joy::joy::joy::joy:

Awesome, you’ll be harvesting before you know it.

Woohoo it was a great feeling when my tent arrived. I was like a kid at Christmas congrats and they pay for themselves in no time . Every upgrade really does help in one way or another . banana

Awesome! I’ll follow along for the ride @AnneBonny

How awesome can’t wait to see her in her new home I would try to get the carbon filter soon they start to smell really good pretty fast love the new tent & light :fist_right:t2: :fist_left: :wink: :pig_nose:

Good luck I will be following along

@AnneBonny awesome setup
Way to go !
Can’t wait till you get growing
Keep me tagged I want to see it all :seedling:To​:deciduous_tree:

Good looking setup you’ve got there @AnneBonny. I know you’ll be happy with it, I can’t wait to see how they turn out. :fire::evergreen_tree::beers: Jack and Charles would be proud of you. Lol​:wink:

Tag me, pretty please!

Yuuhuuu Christmas is here! Go girl!

Congrats on your new setup! No room for stowaway so, everyone must earn there passage!
:sunglasses:

@AnneBonny If You can afford to do so get the carbon filter now. My girls have gotten so stinky and they’re right in my room so sometimes the smell is overpowering almost to a nauseous effect. I don’t know why they smell so potent cause I only have 3 girls in there but gosh the whole room smells super strong.