After 40 years I'm going to start a indoor grow

@merlin44 @neckNflu @Myfriendis410 @mulegal @Kcdaniels @Countryboyjvd1971 @Sam.88 and all else.
Just a kickback day, I left the gals in the green house after thinking moving them in and out just might stress them so I will just leave um be. The peppers all survived the transplant, you can see how crowded things are.

@Countryboyjvd1971 My candidates and good argument for another green house! I would say about 70% are ‘rescues’.

Weather fact Barak’s Weather Megarule: Expect fair weather for at least 12 more hours if you see a red sky at night, bees swarming, a grey morning sky, very high clouds, a late-rainbow, steadily rising camp smoke, morning mist rising from mountain ravines, a sky full of stars, a sea that appears darker than the sky at dawn, or a large number of bats flying in the early evening. “Never Trust a Calm Dog”

Ever wonder why bananas got smaller vs the ‘big’ ones? Banana growers got so many complaints from people that the ‘big’ bananas didn’t fit in their briefcases, so the growers began producing smaller bananas that fit and there you have it!! :woman_farmer:t4: :owl:

5 Likes

Looks like you got a nice garden there :+1::sunglasses:

1 Like

@Momtomask here is a quantum board grow.

3 Likes

Very nice variety of things you’ve got there. What a great tree!!:star: What is that? Great branch structure.

Pots stacked on pots in greenhouse… hahahahaha…You Go girl

3 Likes

Look at you go girl lol
Looks like a happy back yard tho
Keep up the great job sister :v: CB

1 Like

update 2/21/18
So looks like I’ve got slight nute burn ?? I’m the pictures you can see right at the tips…just started a few days ago…

My last feed was a tea day and 3days or so before was a Herculean flush…the girls are thirsty again…So maybe another Herculean flush ??:confused:

My temps have been higher than I would like…have a box fan and a small clip on fan blowing on the light plus the carbon exhaust fan :worried::worried::relieved:

Let me know what you guys think…I’m leaning to the Herculean flush…

Also I took out the first runt as I received the microscope and over 50% was amber :+1::sunglasses:

So I have that giant harvest hanging in a cool dark place…if I am lucky I can roll a J when it’s cured :grinning:

@dbrn32 @MAXHeadRoom @highcountrygal @SmoknGranny @roost1 @Donaldj @MattyBear @Usmcjojo @Tylan @Covertgrower

11 Likes

@Myfriendis410 @Ron330 @BIGE

Not nearly as bad I’ve burned mine! @Kcdaniels they look great.

1 Like

The teas are meant to help with the uptake of the nutrients left in the soil between feedings so it’s possible it’s a slight nute burn from that. When you Hurculean Flushed how much per gallon did you do? I did 60ml/g.

1 Like

Two table spoons per gallon…I have been on a …feed.feed .tea…feed …feed…Herculean flush schedule

1 Like

You might not have flushed with enough. I want to say I saw Scott say to flush with 60ml/g in one of the videos. Gonna dig around and check.

1 Like

Now I thought he said about two tablespoons :grinning:? But I could be wrong…and flush to about 20% to 30% runoff ?

Finally found the video…

Around the 5 minute mark he talks about the different types of flush…about two tablespoons…?
So do you think just coming off a tea day (3days ago) I should try another Herculean flush…:confused:

I’d continue your schedule and check runoff numbers. I always push my plants to the limit before I back off. Little nute burn is ok, but watch for progression.

2 Likes

Well I already did a Herculean flush to about 20% runoff :confused:
The numbers…ph in…6.7 out…6.1
ppm 140. out…1148
In the back of my head I keep hearing “when in doubt flush it out” :relaxed:

I’ll be watching and we will see …:relieved:

2 Likes

Hey sorry buddy wife came home then I got distracted lol. What I found was Tim McCormick talking about using 6TBS of HH. I probably just hung onto that. I also did find that Scott said to make sure your HH flush pH is 6.4. I need to add some more dolomite lime to my soil to bring its pH up. The 15-20% runoff is good.

1 Like

Hey no problem :sunglasses::+1: I appreciate the help …:grinning:
Is that that dosage you have been using in the flush ?

I used about 4½ TBS. I’m sure my pH wasn’t in range though :yum:

2 Likes

If you need to do an emergency flush i would flush with 4 TBL spoons of Herculean per gallon with 2 TBL spoons of Aphrodite’s. For a preventative flush I would do 3 TBL spoons and 1 TBL spoon of Aphrodite’s. Your tips don’t look that bad though I would do a slurry test before I flush.

4 Likes

I don’t think there’s any issues IMO. Take pictures of your one J plant when you do roll her up!

4 Likes