After 40 years I'm going to start a indoor grow

Now I know what I’m doing Saturday morning at 11 am…lol

2 Likes

Lots of info out there on them. I believe a YouTube video showing step by step build instructions as well. Shouldn’t be hard to find everything you need.

2 Likes

Welcome and be prepared to have some of the most fun you can have… well depends on how you like growing it is fun for me I hope your grow brings you more joy… I enjoy the whole growing process just as much as smoking it. If you have any questions just ask many knowledgeable here to lean on in a time of need

3 Likes

Hi there!!

I’m Vaughn , it’s nice to meet you!!

This is my first grow in 16 years.
I’m growing indoors using tent.
I have a grow journal you might find interesting.
The name of it is “” Please Place your seats in the upright position. “” I update it daily.

Good luck on your adventure, your going to love it!!:slightly_smiling_face::+1:

Be well.

2 Likes

@sirsmokes thanks…I’m really looking forward to the grow…been reading as my h as I can but I know it will be a learning experience☺

@Alton66 …good to meet you too…Will definitely check it out :relaxed:

1 Like

@Kcdaniels

Have you decided on a light yet?

@Alton66 I’m leaning towards the light @dbrn32 recommend… 260W XW QB LED KIT

3 Likes

@Kcdaniels

Excellent!!:slightly_smiling_face::+1:

1 Like

Correction. I bought the 3000K boards for flowering. I would recommend these boards for anyone growing MJ. Well worth the investment.

2 Likes

Thanks for clearing that up! Sorry about passing along inaccurate info too.

1 Like

@dbrn32 No big deal, just don’t want someone to buy the wrong color temperature

Aren’t you building a light with the QB boards? Hows that coming along?

1 Like

Parts sitting on bench lol. Been working 6-7 days a week long hours with long drive. Just hasn’t been high on the priority list. And now the wife planned trip to Vegas for her bday in a couple weeks. It’s not holding anything up though, just a pet project.

I have some vero’s I should be powering up for friend next week. Just waiting on wire, stranded 18 awg I have won’t fit inside the poke in connectors.

1 Like

Well I orderd my WW auto seeds on Monday and I see they went on sale on Thursday😕 o well that’s the way it goes…
Think I’m going to use rigid Insulation board to make a grow room…I can go with 42 x42x62…Will cost about $70 which is close to a grow tent …Will do it this weekend then try to post pictures☺

If the light that @dbrn32 recommend is back in stock I’ll get that orderd tomorrow…also I think I found a nursery that carries the Promix …slowly getting there…

4 Likes

@Kcdaniels, I’m just now looking in. Have you looked at rigid Styrofoam? Metallized on one side, various thicknesses and somewhat structural. You could easily build a space using nothing more than a square, a utility knife and duct tape. If you are interested I’ll tag you in to my journal and you can see what I’ve done. IMO it’s superior to a tent.

3 Likes

@Myfriendis410 thanks for droping in and for the tag☺ great minds think alike…lol…Was just saying that’s what I I’m going to use…great grow you got going…really like the pvc scrog …definitely going to steal your ideal😀…I looked in on your grow but didn’t see the grow room ?.. Maybe I just missed it…

Hmm, I thought I posted it there. Let me find the pics.

A couple of things. The lights are outside the box so no heat to deal with. The downside is that you have to bring the plants to the lights.

Added structural support can be done with 1X stock.

3 Likes

@Myfriendis410 thanks for pictures…what did you use for the floor ? Good idea with the light outside the room… Here in Florida always have to consider heat…

2 Likes

Ive placed my order for the 260W XW QB LED Kit ! :relaxed:picked up the materials to build my custom grow room…
Wife picking up promix …nursery a hour away…
Yea man it’s coming together​:moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::tada::evergreen_tree:

3 Likes

cha ching! @Kcdaniels its only money!

2 Likes