After 40 years I'm going to start a indoor grow

@Kcdaniels no nutrients, and following along…

1 Like

It has enough in it usually get you going I like to use the promix bx with the flower power starter I works amazing

5 Likes

Most promix mediums have a weak start charge just from natural degradation but yes definitely not going to last plants too long

2 Likes

When would you expect he need to feed, and what would you recommend? He has nectar sample pack a lot of the members are using. Also has slf-100 and super thrive.

I’d like to help more, but I’m a dirt guy. Not use to doing much for a few weeks.

3 Likes

I started seeds 12 days ago and likely to be giving them small feed at next water Liquid Karma at 1ml/L but any seaweed based growth booster would work at similar dosing

2 Likes

Thanks you!

1 Like

Hey guys thanks you all for helping me out :v:

I’ve been watching videos on how to use the Nector line…slowly learning …
I think I am going to start feeding the 1 month old girls now and see what happens as I don’t think I can hurt them any more than I already have :flushed:
Then it sounds like I should start feeding the new girls in about 10days or so ? :flushed:

3 Likes

Sounds pretty good to me.

2 Likes

Well have some bad news :disappointed_relieved:
One of the “new” seedings did not make it…the other one is doing good …I noticed that it tried to pop thru the soil but then stoped…have it a good look today and carefully pulled some soil back and found it looked like it was choked off at just below the surface :confused:
I just dropped the last WW seed in water today…

I’ve got to say that for the most part I’m usually pretty good at what ever hobby I get into (except golf) but this has got me frustrated :disappointed:
I have read for months and watched videos till I couldn’t keep my eyes open :angry:
I’m not giving up as that is not a option…

@bob31 @Sirsmokes @SmoknGranny @Ron330 @Countryboyjvd1971 @AnneBonny @RookieReefer @BIGE @Covertgrower @dbrn32

7 Likes

That really sucks I’m really not sure what else o can offer but I seriously only put about 1/8 in of soil over seed and I don’t germinate as I have never had much luck with it

1 Like

Yeah I’ve been doing about the same…just enough to cover the sprout…got me stumped :confused:

I’m going through the reading and learning and planning myself. I keep thinking “it’s JUST a weed! When did it get so difficult & technical?” Then I come back here and get such encouragement to “go forth and conquer” and I will :+1: and so you will :hugs:

2 Likes

Thanks @SmoknGranny
Your right “it’s just a weed” I think sometimes we can over complicate :sunglasses:
How in the heck did I ever grow weed back in the 70s…just dropped seeds in some dirt I dig up along with a couple cheap lights and they grew :confused:

1 Like

I’m right there with you! Sigh :pensive:

1 Like

@Kcdaniels I lost some of mine when I first started. I know I over loved mine. Not saying you did that to yours. They need tbe right amount of love, with the right amount of leave it alone. Sprouts are funny that way. I wish you better luck next time.

3 Likes

@Covertgrower that’s probably what’s happening…
Too much lovin :sunglasses:

1 Like

Don’t give up @Kcdaniels. I know it’s frustrating. My first 2 grows I over loved too like @Covertgrower. This time around I was determined to chill out a bit a be diligent but not obsessive. Be like the little train that could… “I think I can. I think I can. I think I can. I know I can.” We all have faith in you.

3 Likes

@AnneBonny thanks for the words of encouragement :+1:
I didn’t think that I was over doing it but looks like that is the problem :confused:

1 Like

How are the seedlings doing?

1 Like

@dbrn32 lost one of the new seedings but the other one is hanging in there :relaxed:

I have my last seed in wet paper towel now…

Will post a update this afternoon…

1 Like