After 40 years I'm going to start a indoor grow

@Kcdaniels to keep the humidity up, put a dome on them for a bit and remove it once a day, and mist them with PH’d water, and keep them warm. Otherwise fingers crossed.

3 Likes

@bob31 thanks Mr Bob :relaxed:
I keep thinking that if they weren’t going to make it they would have kicked the bucket by now ??

2 Likes

they are funny plants @Kcdaniels Just when you think you have them figured out! lol

Any new leaves? They would be tiny, I couldnt really tell?

3 Likes

@Covertgrower ok put the domes back on …temps have been 70s to low 80s

Thanks

2 Likes

actually the first pic looks like some new growth? @Kcdaniels

3 Likes

@bob31 yea I’m thinking that too…but it could be wishful thinking :confused:

3 Likes

post new pics every day so we can compare. And keep tagging me. Before you know it… :christmas_tree:

3 Likes

Maybe a dome to keep the humidity high.

3 Likes

I thought you were doming them @Kcdaniels What is the RH in your grow area?

They need to stay high 70’s temps and about the same number RH.

2 Likes

Temps running about mid 70s to low 80s. RM 60s to 80s
@bob31

1 Like

I used this to get chlorine and chloramines out of tap water when I had fish tanks…is this safe to use for the plants ?

@bob31

3 Likes

I have something similar so good question. But to tell the truth we still let the water sit overnight when we had Koi.

3 Likes

@SmoknGranny yes we had koi ponds years ago and this is a product we used…

I’ve been letting the water sit in buckets and just added a bubble stone also…:relaxed:

3 Likes

I don’t know if it is safe. I’d check their website. @Kcdaniels

3 Likes

update Transplant Day 4

I can’t really tell if there new growth of not :confused:

Domes have been on… Temps good…misted again today…

If they don’t get on the ball soon they’re going to be flowering :joy:

@dbrn32 @Sirsmokes @Ron330 @Tylan @bob31 @SmoknGranny @Countryboyjvd1971 @Myfriendis410

4 Likes

1 Like

I have something similar @Kcdaniels and decided to not use it. Mine has a coating it puts on the fish as well as a dechlorinator. Too many unknowns to take the chance. Simpler to let sit out for 24 to 48 hours.

3 Likes

2nd pic kinda does, but they aren’t in front of me like they are you.

On the plus side, they don’t really look any worse to me. Considering their state, and the transplant, I’d say that’s a positive. It’s just as likely the roots are just kind of starting to find their way and they will start to grow shortly.

3 Likes

What size light are you using? That look at to me like it’s almost too much light. Your in your 3rd set of single leaves it looks like and they are on top of eachother. You might need to ya a smaller light for your babies. @Kcdaniels

2 Likes

@AmnesiaHaze the light is a 260 Watt XW Quantum Board LED dimmed down 50%…about 27" above the girls …

3 Likes