After 40 years I'm going to start a indoor grow

@bob31 ok we’ve got a plan of action ! I like it…

The new meter is 10 times better :relaxed: it locks on fast and once it does it doesn’t move…the one I sent back would just dance and had a hard time locking in…

Well worth the few extra $$

2 Likes

@Kcdaniels

I don’t suppose you have anything like this around the house?

Superthrive

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B007LLEKLQ/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?tag=greenrel-20

2 Likes

@bob31 no I don’t…I wonder if there is anything in the Nector of the Gods nutrients ?? It came with some “tea” mix …

Just looked at Wal-Mart but not in stock…no prime shipping at Amazon…it could take a week to order…:confused:

1 Like

I’m not at home to check my box, is there a bottle of Zeus Juice in the sample pack? I believe that bottle was root stimulator

2 Likes

@dbrn32 yes there is…:relaxed:

2 Likes

@bob31 would you mind taking a look at the make up of the Zeus juice? I think it may be a potential alternative to a rooting hormone, that is already in possession

2 Likes

surely will do. @dbrn32

Is that NFTG?

3 Likes

Is that NFTG? @dbrn32

Wasn’t sure if you saw my edit?

3 Likes

I didn’t see it sorry. But yes, you obviously know by now lol

2 Likes

My nectar pack was very similar to yours, only I received photosynthesis plus in place of the slf and nutrient tea. I’ve read others receiving the slf prior to getting my pack, and now have seen some since. Wondering if it has anything to do with how you fill out survey, or just whatever they happen to have?

Also, not sure if you followed @bob31’s post? But it seems like a small dose of that Zeus Juice may function as a root stimulator. Have not used mine, but I remembered trying to compare bottles to my current line when the box showed up. I’d see what kind of comments and suggestions come up between now and tomorrow.

3 Likes

@dbrn32 then should I use the Zeus Juice to water in the new transplant ? :confused: and PH to 6.0 ?

I also orderd the Superthrive from Amazon…but no prime shipping so it could be over a week before I receive .

2 Likes

I’d try using the Zuess Juice and see if that doesn’t ease the transplant shock @Kcdaniels

I’m going to say you don’t want to mix a lot though, only what the plant would use in the next couple of days.

I think it will help. im just a little at odds with how much you should give.

Their early veg chart calls for one tsp per gallon

3 Likes

I think math works to like 1.25 ml per a quart of water. Sound right? A quart is probably more than enough I would think

3 Likes

Operation transplant 11-28-17

Well I did the transplant from the Black Gold into the Promix with 3 gallon soft container :confused:

The first one I dig down with a tablespoon and tried to keep some of the black gold with it but because I didn’t wet it first just crumbled and exposed the root :scream:

The second one I wet the soil first and was able to keep some soil around the root :confused: did not get a picture of that one… Was just wanting to get her in the Promix…

I mixed up some Zeus Juice at 1 teaspoon for two quarts and I used the SLF -100 …says for transplant and rooting so I figured it couldn’t hurt ? :confused: then misted the girls and surrounding soil pretty good…

I have them back in the grow room with lights off for a few hours then will turn them back on…also raised the lights up from 24" to about 2 8" . …thought it might be easier on them ?

@bob31 @dbrn32 @Covertgrower @AnneBonny @SmoknGranny @BIGE @Myfriendis410

Also orderd the Superthrive just in case for down the road :mask:

3 Likes

Fingers crossed amigo, but I think they’ll be fine.

One thing I’m not sure of, is if that will be enough water in that large of a container. It seems like you would want some of that water/feed to get to the root zone. I’m sure bob31 will know and instruct accordingly.

1 Like

Fingers crossed that does the trick for you @Kcdaniels. A few days from now you should know for sure. :crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

@dbrn32 what I did was I layered the Promix and added ph 6.0 water to each layer…then dug the hole and misted the hole with the Zeus Juice and SLF -100 …hope I didn’t over do it :scream:

1 Like

Fingers crossed for you @Kcdaniels I’m sure they’re going to make it!

1 Like

@Covertgrower that makes two of us…:confused:

1 Like

Oh, you should be ok then I would guess. I was wondering, you mixed 1 tsp per 2 quarts?

1 Like