After 40 years I'm going to start a indoor grow

I bought a 6-pack of similar bulbs from clearance $15.00 as an example :grinning:

2 Likes

Yep :+1: I already apologized earlier. And was going to suggest the same thing as I ended the previous reply

4 Likes

Hey no problem on the thread😎 cool to see cool minds at work🙌

I am out of likes😳

3 Likes

Yeah those likes are always disappearing :rofl: I know you said okay but it’s a courteous thing about hi jacking threads here. We need to focus on the individual posters to be fair. I’m kinda just waiting on @bob31 to take the lead on this when he has the time :grinning: In the meantime, you’ve been a wonderful host!

4 Likes

Just make sure I get tag :pray: lol

4 Likes

You have all been tagged @Kcdaniels @dbrn32 @SmoknGranny

5 Likes

@bob31 be happy to join in. Right now just busy doing some family stuff. Be a couple days before free. But will be around to chime in when needed. I hope @SmoknGranny and others will be around for it.

4 Likes

Absolutely my friend :+1:

3 Likes

UPDATE 11-27-17
Ok received the Apera 20 PH tester today :relaxed:

Calibrated and did a slurry test with the Black Gold Seeding soil with 6.0 water let it set for about 10 minutes and this is the reading.

Here are the girls after 14 days after sprouting…Do they seem stunted ??

@bob31 @Ron330 @Covertgrower @Myfriendis410 @SmoknGranny @dbrn32

1 Like

wow does that say 4.9? @Kcdaniels

And yes they do seem a bit stunted for 2 weeks. They should have leaves almost as wide as the cups. Fixing the pH will get them growing. They can’t uptake any nutrients.

6 Likes

@bob31 yes that’s the reading😬 should I start watering with say 7.0 water ?

1 Like

Also pick up my nutrients that the post office delivered to our old house a hour away😆

5 Likes

Figuring gas, your sample pack cost a little more haha.

I agree with @bob31, ph should get them going. I would think 7.0 would be good, but see what he has to say. He’s much better at that type of stuff

3 Likes

@dbrn32 I just paid for shipping ($28) I thought over all it was a deal☺

1 Like

So I am thinking out loud here…maybe take some black gold soil and flush it with say ph 7.0 then replant??:confused:

1 Like

I don’t know if I would try that. She’s probably just kind of hanging on as it is. Even large healthy plants will feel stress from a transplant.

3 Likes

@dbrn32 would it be better to try a flush in there cups ?

1 Like

I’m going think that just a normal watering with higher ph water will do. There are some other things you could possibly do, I’m just not sure what is best course of action with them being that small.

2 Likes

I hope you have something else to transplant into! That low I’m guessing it’s got added fertilizer.

2 Likes

@Myfriendis410 I have Promix …I researched the black gold and that was supposed to be a good seeding starter :confused:

2 Likes