WEEK 1 UPDATE
So Thelma and Louise have been in the aero system for a week now so here is their progress.
Louise roots went from 1/4 inch long to 2.5 inch. They are milky white and starting to fishbone. She grew 1 and a half sets of leaves with a 2 inch spread. Node spacing is very tight.
Thelma is a little smaller but still doing well. Her roots went from 1/4 inch long to 1 and 3/4 inch. They are milky white but not fishboning yet. She grew 1 set of new leaves with a spread of 1 inch. Node spacing is very tight.
System Changes - 8 misters was just to much water spraying on the roots. They were always wet. Some of it was the wick effect with the rockwool. So I plugged 4 misters This will deliver enough water to the small roots. Timer set for 5 seconds on 13 minutes off. They are still a little wet after off time.
I also change the water today. This system only takes a little over one gallon of water. PHed to 5.5 and increased PPM to 500.
I also moved the light closer.
Problems - The only problem I'm experiencing is the PH keeps rising every 12 hours. I tryed a few suggestions from the forum but unfortunately nothing worked. So I guess I will have to adjust every 12 hours. No summer vacation for me. Im babysitting lol
Im really impressed on how much these plants have grown in one week. I have a comparison dirt grow going and the aero plants are already double the size.
I will have pictures on Wednesday when my son comes up with his iphone.
@Nuggyunlimited @Nug-bug @TheDuke @latewood @Astrocreep @Majiktoker @B345T @McLovin777 @Dumme @OldStealth