Day 42 of Flower
So heres an update on the grow. I had to deal with fungal gnats this week. I had root rot on the back side of my first aero system that I didn’t see. I cleaned it all out and sprayed and treated with H2O2 and that seemed to fix that problem. I also noticed that my plants are foxtailing and that there is a good and bad type of foxtailing. It is still debatable which type I have. One type is genetic and the other is from the lights. I did move the lights higher just in case, but since it is on both grows and on the lower flowers that points more towards genetics. Besides that everything is going good, we are in the final stretch of flower and they are packing on weigh and the trichromes are getting frosty.
Thelma and Louise. Louise has over 50 bud spots and Thelma about 20
Laverne and Shirley and Lucy. LIL B got pulled because I thought she Hermied. So was OK so she got turned into Oil. They have a new light too. These where under 3 China lights and I did notice better trichrome development under them but plant size was lacking. So I built a new light with 2 Quantum Boards and a China red and blue light in the middle. So hopefully this will be the best of both worlds.
Some trichrome pictures. They are really packing on the weight now.
@TheDuke @BlackShirt @ktreez420 @peachfuzz @bob31 @McLovin777 @Majiktoker @Nug-bug @BIGE @Donaldj