Attack of the Clones
On 7-21 I started some clones. I took 13 lower branches from Louise the monster plant in my original areo system. I took 13 because that’s all the rockwool I had at the time. Used Clone X rooting gel and cut stems at 45 degree angle. Cut fan leaves in half. PH rockwool to 5.5. Put in propagation dome with heating pad underneath. Used Chinese light, I guess there good for some things.
So after 10 days I am already seeing new growth on all the clones. Only one died so that was a 92% success rate. No roots coming out the bottom yet, but that’s OK because I haven’t built anything for them to go into.
Was a little worried because Robert B in his guide says not to clone feminized seeds because they might Hemie because of the stress. But @Majiktoker informed me that he has great success with his feminized clones, so I went for it.
12 happy little Louise babies basking in the morning sun.
I will veg these for 60 days while the others Bloom then move them to the main aero systems for blooming creating a perpetual grow. At least that is the plan.
@Donaldj @TheDuke @Tonyb @BIGE @bob31 @Nug-bug @Ray4x