Accepting Suggestions

A customer has a question and I hope we can get some opinions on it, thanks.

"HI!
Im looking for some suggestions on which seeds to buy as I have gone through most of them and ended with 10 different strains in my cart which is far too many for me! The problem being that they just all sound too good not to get haha.

aHere’s some info on what im looking for:
I live in Northern Australia where we have tropical climates (wet/dry seasons)
Help with my depression and anxiety during the day
Chronic pain reliever for my mother.
something for Insomia.
Something that will help me cope with work during the day without me feeling paranoid. creativity feels would be a plus.
Outdoor growing- trying to go as organic as i can.
something with high cbd as i would like to attempt to make myself and my mother some oil.
And something social for get togethers with my girlfriends would be good

Im also a first time grower but i do have helping hands that have a little bit of knowledge

I think this is why i had 10 different starins in my cart haha.

Thanks heaps girls and guys xo"

If you are new to growing mj, you might consider starting with a couple of easy to grow strains. A good potent recreational strain with good couch lock potential is White Widow. Gold Leaf is supposed to be good too. You can look for high cbd strains as well to give yourself a balanced inventory of bud. You can also stagger your harvest to take advantage of early and late trichome development. Don’t be afraid to grow photo period plants. They do fine indoors. If you are going outside, depending on the time of year you might need auto flower. Other, more experienced growers will be able to provide more information for you. Good luck and welcome!

1 Like

Thanks for your suggestions @Myfriendis410 :slight_smile:

1 Like

Don’t hesitate to ask questions. And welcome.

1 Like

I am a first time grower and I am growing Gold Leaf. It is a really easy plant to grow for first timers

Good luck and happy Growing

1 Like