About the Pictures category

[Replace this first paragraph with a short description of your new category. This guidance will appear in the category selection area, so try to keep it below 200 characters. Until you edit this text or create topics, this category won’t appear on the categories page.]

Use the following paragraphs for a longer description, as well as to establish any category guidelines or rules.

Some things to consider in any discussion replies below:

• What is this category for? Why should people select this category for their topic?

• How is this different than the other categories we already have?

• Do we need this category?

• Should we merge this with another category, or split it into more categories?

2 Likes

It rained yesterday after dark hope it did not break branches.
Tom​:evergreen_tree::deciduous_tree:

5 Likes

room for improvements

10 Likes

Here’s a dumb question, how do you post photos???

7 Likes

My Little White Widow Girls, what do ya’ll think?

4 Likes

Harvest Day! GDP 3 plants. Had a very large yield. Some huge buds, even more medium buds, a few smaller ones. Here is one sample. Very pleased.

8 Likes

Counting down the days until harvest…

4 Likes

so this is what the plant is doing like two weeks after I switch to twelve and twelve. here’s a different one as well.

7 Likes

Are u going to top you plant i am really scare to do it my plant is the same silde i just dont know how to top it off can u tell me what i cut

1 Like

I always wait til you get five nodes, the piece growing straight up when it just starts new grow between branches just cut it off, you won’t hurt it. You can make it grow bushier than high. It will grow more branches out. I just started growing and was helped on here by a bunch of great growers. Your in good hands

3 Likes

haha self explanatory :slight_smile:

8 Likes

My Zkittlez AUTOFLOWER collection.
Grown in water, hydroponics.

These pictures don’t look like their pictures. Who knows?
2020-12-27T06:00:00Z

!

!

!

2 Likes

My grand daddy purple and skywalker og setup: it’s almost time to harvest.

4 Likes

GDPs! :stuck_out_tongue::yum: Very Nice.
You’ve inspired me because I just ordered the Autoflower gdps.
I hope they end up Tasting as nice as they look.
That’s a Beautiful plant and another reason why I love growing marijuana too.
Thanks for posting those.

2 Likes

Green crack at about 2 weeks, indoor grow. Just loved the symmetry so much I thought I’d share.

3 Likes

Welcome to ILGM forum. Looking good. :+1:

Thanks! This is my first grow and I’m amazed every day at how pretty these plants are. I’ve got Green Crack, Chemdawg and LSD strains (got my seeds from here, obviously!) and just from a horticulture angle the Green Crack is already my favorite.

Durban Poison I planted her as a seedling 147 days ago, I forgot when she germinated. She was topped twice and now her tallest cola is 8’ 8”. She’ll be first to chop.

4 Likes

First purchase first grow first post. Wedding cake auto flower on the left and blueberry auto flower on the right after 72 hours.

Purple Haze about 4 weeks from harvest, looking SCRUMPTIOUS!!!

3 Likes