About the Pests category

[Replace this first paragraph with a short description of your new category. This guidance will appear in the category selection area, so try to keep it below 200 characters. Until you edit this text or create topics, this category won’t appear on the categories page.]

Use the following paragraphs for a longer description, as well as to establish any category guidelines or rules.

Some things to consider in any discussion replies below:

• What is this category for? Why should people select this category for their topic?

• How is this different than the other categories we already have?

• Do we need this category?

• Should we merge this with another category, or split it into more categories?

1 Like

What is eating my plants, please?
First time grower, indoor flowering stage, using rainwater and fox farms ocean potting soil with CFL.
I am thinking spider mites trying to knock them down with lady bugs and waiting for my predator mites to arrive tomorrow.

using HOCL for spider mite control - using water ionizer to create solution --want to test HOCL – live in NJ so need area where test can be done legally. Willing to supply unit to legitimate grower. Solution of HOCL is hypochlorous acid . low PH high ORP.

Anyone know what this is? Friend or foe?

If iv got thrips and have sprayed etc. Do i remove all the leaves with signs/symptoms or only if they are more than 50%damaged. End week 2 on Wednesday, and cloned by monster cropping

MICE
Are mice a problem in grow rooms apart from the mess

this is my first blueberry Autoflower. I have sprayed Neem oil and dish soap several times but the infestation remains…if she is still salvageable, any advice would be greatly appreciated!