About the Diseases category

[Replace this first paragraph with a short description of your new category. This guidance will appear in the category selection area, so try to keep it below 200 characters. Until you edit this text or create topics, this category won’t appear on the categories page.]

Use the following paragraphs for a longer description, as well as to establish any category guidelines or rules.

Some things to consider in any discussion replies below:

• What is this category for? Why should people select this category for their topic?

• How is this different than the other categories we already have?

• Do we need this category?

• Should we merge this with another category, or split it into more categories?

1 Like

my stems are peeling bark is coming off can anyone help

Hi all! This is my first crop and I am not sure whether my plants dark buds were due to bud rot or mold, or that they are just a darker variety. The plant itself seems very healthy…leaves all green and happy. Here are photos to show you…both a close up of the bud as well as a picture of the whole plant. Thank you!!!

I have some plants, all about a foot tall or taller, in rockwool and geolite-using dynagrow. Been growing on and off for decades-for three years in this house. Early last week, I checked the plants, a blueberry, caramel cream etc-the plants were vibrant, green with good turgor. Friday morning before i went to work and checked everything, I noticed a white film along a two inch section of the stem-about two inches above the rockwool. I felt the film between my fingers very gently, and the stem surface crumbled between my fingers into strings-the stalk beneath was hard and woody. All the seedlings had this but the clones that were the same size did not. Four of the plants lost so much stem that they began to lose leaves and are close to death. I sprayed some neem on the site and it helped very little. What is this film? There is air flow and the water does not touch the stem at this point of the stem. Once this stuff appears on the stem, the plant is doomed, it seems. What is going on? The roots are fine and white-no root rot. Please help.atmabhoda

I need help please. I dont know What’s going on whit them. Can anyone tell me anything about this And how to fix they been growing perfectly. But 4 days ago they starded. Turning yellow
The ph is at 6.2. Temp in water is around 75. I have full ventilation… Idk what to do

Hi guys, brand new grower here. I’m having a problem early in, so I thought I was over watering but idk if that’s the case. Would love some feedback and suggestions!

HI i am running auto pots and gorilla glue soil is ffof amended with ewc azomite blood meal bone meal jobes all purpose water with rain water and add cal

mag and epsom salt the leaves are turning yellow what could be my problem i

Hey I’m new here I have a bag seed that’s been preforming fairly well for my first time growing anything but I’ve come across some yellow bro leaves on the bottoms ones shown. Also slight curl down on the new leaves. She just went into flowering so idk what’s wrong with it. I have used neem oil for bugs. Everything is organic soil, feed everything.

![image|375x500](upload://15h1fVPXFaX9baSXdBngGt rgXWS.jpeg)

Hello, I’m not sure where else to post this but I’m having trouble identifying a pest/ deficiency issue. I have two super silver haze plants growing indoors in a tent. The plants are from feminized seeds that I sprouted 2 months ago. The tent is set at 77f and an RH of 65, Led spider farmer light, 2 small fans going constantly. Minimal nutrients used, Neptunes harvest administered twice. I’ve recently noticed some of the leaves have a silver, salt-like sheen accompanied by what looks like burn damage of some sort. I haven’t found any visible insects. Any ideas?

I guess it’s a fungal disease, I sprayed the fungus once
Please help me, thank you

I got two question and by the way I’m

I’m Spacegrower i got two white widow plant that don’t grow up since a good two weeks their not shrivel are Drury their just standing their like a soldier

What do I do their under a red and blue led grow light and my

Does anyone know why the new growth on half the plants in my field would look like this

1 Like

Did you ever get any reply? I have one outdoor Blue Dream fem that has this look are well.

Hello Can someone please explain what happens to my plants?, The leaves are wide and green and the leaves from the first two branches are deficient.