One Down Two To Grow

you know how to scrog, those buds look so level,…and they are bulking up, those trichomes are popping!
the dried weight will be impressive!

4 Likes

Awesomeness @Screwauger!
I need to think about scrog for my next grow, pictures like that just make me think of the possibilities

1 Like

@Screwauger

The sea o’ buds!

3 Likes

Thanks Gang, for all the great observations and kind words. It’s encouraging to hear the input because each day I look in the tent I don’t see much happening. Thanks again ILGM’rs it means the world to me and “The Girls.”

4 Likes

Pretty pretty pretty! Keep up the good work!

1 Like

@Screwauger, beautiful just beautiful, just looking at your set up and every one else is really making me want to scrog… how big is your tent? Very impressed I am. Happy harvesting hope it smokes as good as it looks…lol you know what your doing so I don’t see that being a issue

1 Like

@Sirsmokes

Tent is 39"x39"x60" and thanks Man, really appreciate it.

I have never scrogged before but I likely will again. I do think my next grow will be two auto’s with no screen. Really want to see what auto’s do in these autopots.

2 Likes

That’s what I’m thinking about. Just get a 24x24x80 and grow 1 auto at a time I believe that will give me the medicine I need until they figure how to grow a strain that is real high in cbd then I’m going to grow that as well for my daughter who has eplipse.

2 Likes

Looking great @Screwauger, I check on mine everyday, so I know how you feel about them “not really moving”. This should be a great harvest when you’re all ready.

2 Likes

Nice looking scrog should be a very nice harvest :+1::+1:

1 Like

I think the tent looks great @Screwauger

Take pics at least every week or you will have a hard time seeing the growth. Especially since the stems have hardened off and they stop growing taller.

2 Likes

Thanks @bob31

Thanks to all of you for looking at my update. Your words have given me a sense of satisfaction. I guess my biggest decision now is when to go straight pH water and/or do I split the stem(s). Gonna try and see my trichomes on the 8Ball tonight.

I really think the ST plant will go longer and that’s gonna leave me in that spot @Rugar89 is/was in. I had planned to do the initial drying in my tent then start a new grow as soon as I jarred up the harvest. Really can’t dry one plant while the other finishes as I think it will be too hot and dry in the upper tier.

Thanks again.

2 Likes

When I see your posts I’m usually at lunch and on my iPhone. I hate posting on this thing. That’s why I don’t usually post much.

Looking awesome Bro!

6 Likes

Understood Brother, I avoid many comments when I look at the forum on my iPhone. Just can’t type on it or I can but it takes me forever!! @Rugar89

3 Likes

I think that was the main reason for the like button!

:grin::v::palm_tree::+1:

3 Likes

they look beautiful my plants looked worse than that I still got a good harvest. my buds stalled for a while the last two weeks was when they swelled the most. you’re going to get a great harvest out of them! :+1:

2 Likes

Thanks for that @eric2 , much appreciate the input. woohoo :tm:

2 Likes

@bob31 @Willd @Rugar89 @Countryboyjvd1971 @eric2 @WillyJ @Patsbasement @Zombo @North_East_Newbie @Nug-bug

I have a lighted “chinese” scope that gives me x30 x60 and x90 magnification. My read on the 8 Ball is nearly all trichomes are milky/opaque but def not clear. No amber anywhere.

I want little to no couch lock.

What is my next move, wait for a few amber, harvest now,???

You can see in the bud close ups for the 8 Ball above that prob 50% or more brown “hairs” but today would be 15 days too early by genetics. Could the OD cause her to finish faster?

I was planning to switch to plain ph’d water for the last 7 days or so and thinking I should get her on a sep res and start that. Not gonna rush into anything and keep an eye on her but…

1 Like

You’ve got zero amber? Are you looking at them with the Grow lights off? You have to be careful about shining light on trichomes, from my pics I have noticed that clear look cloudy if I turn up the light on my scope too much.

But with that said, I like mine MILKY so at the first sight of amber, chop chop!

5 Likes

@bob31 I turned off my led’s and the only light on was 125w cfl (2700k) so sort of a amber/reddish tint. I also had the “light” off on my scope

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01MZHY48C/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o08_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I looked at half a dozen buds from various areas on the canopy and all appeared cloudy/milky to me with zero sign of any amber’s anywhere. And that was at x90 which is the small teeny tiny glass in the center lol.

PS I need a better scope…