One Down Two To Grow

Looking great @Screwauger!!
I wish I had all those in my tent. Sadly mine is empty at the moment.

2 Likes

Gonna be a party at @Screwauger house!

2 Likes

I don’t remove anything after 2 weeks after switch to 12/12 3 weeks tops after that only leaves that die off…I have read that its not good to do it after that puts stress on them and could cause nannas @Screwauger

5 Likes

Happy Birthday @Jmesser80!

3 Likes

Nice @Screwauger I’m taking notes lol just dropped 3 sour diesel beans last night

3 Likes

Thank you @MattyBear.

1 Like

@Screwauger looking great despite the burn. I’m late to reply, but I’m 4 hours behind. Can’t wait to see those get FROSTYIER.

2 Likes

@Screwauger

Such a nice full and flat canopy. I’m duly impressed. Great job!

2 Likes

Happy birthday @Jmesser80 :+1:

2 Likes

Thank you @Countryboyjvd1971

2 Likes

Happy Birthday @Jmesser80

Hope you are having a great day!

2 Likes

Thank you @Screwauger.
Stuck at work, only 40 minutes to go then I’ll be toking up some homegrown white widow and sittin back to relax.

4 Likes

@Immortalized

Just tagging you into my journal. It’s getting lengthy but many have given great advice and insights into my first indoor grow in 19 years.

1 Like

Thats the SCROG of happiness! Nicely done @Screwauger

3 Likes

Thanks @bob31

Have a feeling the next month+ is going to be the L o n g e s t September I have ever known.

3 Likes

I’m getting ready to harvest my two BBA’s in the next week or so. I have a feeling my harvest will be much quicker! LOL

3 Likes

Hubby has the worst case of they need to come off so they can get more light. May have to ban him

3 Likes

@Laurap @Countryboyjvd1971

I read copious amounts of journals where scroggers routinely cut any leaf that cover a top or bud site. When possible, half a leaf (trim the ends off). One particular medical grower at another site has many many scrog journals and he says it is absolutely necessary to get the light to the tops!!

I’m not planning to do it but they say no ill effects, I take no more chances this grow!!

5 Likes

Quick Outdoor Update September 1, 2017

Kiwi Skunk ScrOG and twin Cotton Candy Plants

Approx. Day 20 of Flower Stage

KS ScrOG

CC Plants

@Rugar89 @Willd @bob31 @North_East_Newbie @Capt_Seeweed @Smokin_ernie @Laurap @Countryboyjvd1971 @Noctis420 @Nug-bug

19 Likes

My bad, how many? You’ve got yourself a beautiful Zen garden going.

2 Likes