A tale of two autos

The next set is under way!! This will be my third grow. Two autos sprouted yesterday… they are an ILGM White Widow and one called Psycho that my son’s friend gave me.

Had a bit of concern when I saw fuzzy stems but @Donaldj hooked me up with some info on it :ok_hand: (I’ll see if I can share the link, it’s good info.)

We will be using the Nectar for the Gods nutes and growing in coco. When it’s time to transplant it will be into 3 gallon felt pots (smart pots, I think they’re called?)

They will start in what’s become the veg closet, in the master bathroom, with T5 florescent.

WWA has her first set of jagged leaves!

@M4ur @Tylan @Flyr @AnneBonny

I may need advice from some fellow NFTG growers
@Familyman420 @Countryboyjvd1971 @70sChick @FreakyDeekie (I don’t always remember correctly and I’ll sure there are more)

Thanks to all of you and many more, I look forward to another successful grow. Still having just as much fun as the first one!! :sunglasses:
:v::green_heart:

17 Likes

Set to watching so you don’t have to tag me anymore…
Look at those little babies… :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Thanks for tagging along :wink:
I’m so happy to have babies in the house again :grinning:

Edit: I’m looking forward to potentially entering a future contest with the WWA (I hope that doesn’t jinx the grow) :seedling:

1 Like
1 Like
2 Likes

Awesome @GreenThunder! Can’t wait to follow along :sunglasses:

I’m running NFTG for the first time I’ll help when (if) I can. Pretty good line so far. Stay heavy on the Herculean Harvest. More than recommended value.

2 Likes

i’ll be watching @GreenThunder,looking great so far!

3 Likes

Woohoo @GreenThunder im watching
Suggestion anyone using the nectar line should check out Usmcjojos threads he runs the line exclusively and can assist you if you run into trouble just a thought

4 Likes

I’ve been lurking reading up on his advice. He’s definitely the guy to go to with any questions. :+1:

2 Likes

I’ve been running NFTG in coco this latest round. There’s a good you tube video from OCG fam about using Nectar nutes in coco. Check that out for sure. You are gonna want to run ph a little higher in coco with these nutes than what you would traditionally in coco. Set to watching!

2 Likes

They are still alive but Psycho is a runt…

White widow is coming right along :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Psysho’s leaf is damaged… by my hand :confused: The leaf was closed so I gently opened it so it had better light access… should have just left it alone :face_with_head_bandage: Next set of leaves is finally starting :sunglasses::seedling:

2 Likes

I don’t really know if this is a big help for them but…
If you have a small space for them (2x2 maximum)… Try to make a bottle of co2 (yeast, sugar and water- I also use a little bit of backing soda), a small fan to move the air around them and to spread the co2,… I hope this help that psycho
PS try to not touch them… And if the airflow is to powerful try to tie them to a stick :+1:

1 Like

I’ll give that a try. The closet is just a bit bigger than 2x2.

1 Like

@Usmcjojo I hear you’re the go-to guy for NFTG nutes and I have a couple questions, if you don’t mind :thinking:

The feed chart starts at “seed or clone” but normally the advice is no nutes until the feeder leaves fall off… is that the case with these? I’m wondering if the Herculean Harvest or Demeters Destiny might help my struggling little Psycho? Also (this seems like a silly question) the foliar spray should be used at lights out, right? To avoid burn?

Thank you for any help/advice :sunglasses::v::green_heart:

Edit: if anyone else knows, I’m open to all suggestions :grin:

2 Likes

I fed mine from the seedling chart. I filled and mixed a 2qt spray bottle and misted the dirt. I had left over so I was a bit wasteful :blush:

I’ll let someone answer the foliar as I don’t do that.

1 Like

Did you start feeding before the round feeder leaves were used up?

Yeah I did

1 Like

The autos are 12 days old and I gave the first feeding today. I’m using the NFTG free sample pack for these gals and am pretty excited about it. I’ve watched several videos and read their web page and I really like what I see.

4 Likes

Them are pretty :heart_eyes:
I will not feed them if I was you :wink:

1 Like