A peek at my 6th generation WW

These are the kids of my 5th generation WW.

B Safe
Will

7 Likes

Beautiful my friend

thank you very much. It was alot of work cause i had 20 or more clones going at one timeā€¦lol

Will

1 Like

Wah must be nice haha just a full wave of green!

My only question! Why posting 6th generation clones in the beginner section? :smiley:

Because thatā€™s where the Journal section is or maybe because

Will

1 Like

I didnā€™t really get it about clones until a few days ago; and I wondered why seeds were so expensive. Now I think I understand. Robert is selling genetics! If people like what they get, theyā€™re going to clone . . .

1 Like

Yup you got it and he also sells the White Widow like buy 10 get 10 free oneā€™s so i went for it didnā€™t have to buy any seeds for 3 yearā€™sā€¦lol now iā€™m doing Auto flowering pants.
You are welcome to join my journal if you like and i will add you to the growing list of members following the grow.

By the way my name is ā€œWillā€ and welcome to ILGM

Will

2 Likes

Thanks so much! Iā€™m Jack. Add me!

1 Like

Nice to meet ya Jack if ya ever need any advice or help or what ever donā€™t hesitate to ask me ok,

Your friend and i just added you !

Will

1 Like

:hushed: it amazes me clones from autoā€™s really cant wait for the full journal think iā€™ll be taking a hard back copy :joy:

That will be $19.95 Plus $5. S&H lmao

Will

2 Likes

:joy: lmaoā€¦

worst part is your doing such a great experiment 1 i tried and failed on a couple of times, so i would actually buy it :smiley:

1 Like

Well I was just kidding. But everyone is going to recieve a copy when I finish my journal.

Will

2 Likes