A Happy Confession

@Wishingilivedina420state- I don’t know yet.

This is the first year growing named strains under ideal conditions. My bag seed is a smaller strain, finishes around 4 feet and yields 4 to 6 ounces dry. The plants this year are 6 to 8 feet tall and 4 to 5 feet across so far and we’re just now starting to flower…I’m cautiously hopeful!

4 Likes

9 Likes

:v::evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree:

15 Likes

13 Likes

Wow! I did NOT expect such great . . . superb feedback! More pictures, and hey, if you want to talk, I don’t care . . . . . . but more dog and marijuana pics! (I just learned my dog has cancer, so dog pictures are absolutely encouraged! In fact . . .)![Cooper|375x500]

In fact, I wish I could give a bunch of likes to some of these great pictures!

16 Likes

9 Likes

13 Likes

I am SO sorry to hear about your dog and the terrible diagnosis!! I have 6 dogs, and my parents have 6. I am such a dog lover and truly believe I have a connection with dogs. I think I may have been a dog in another life :wink: My prayers are with you, your dog and your family!

:v::evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree:

5 Likes

Sorry about your dog Bro. That really sucks!

2 Likes

oh wow…look at them diamonds shine on brother…great job !

Will thumb

2 Likes

@Whodat66

You just got a badge congrats…

Will thumb

2 Likes

@arpeggio - sorry your dog is sick. Very, very tough situation.

2 Likes

Do you guys trade those badges in for a joint? It’d be cooler if you did…

1 Like

7 Likes

@arpeggio I also skim threads for pics too :relaxed:
I’m so sorry about ur dog, have u seen the truth about cancer series? You Cld do cancer curing edibles with yr own grown organic cannabis :green_heart:

I’m coming up two months into my first grow & this is a recent & fav pic :green_heart::seedling:

s

Meet Beau Ryan he’s a husky X 5yrs old and my first dog - always comes to calm me when he senses intense anxiety levels

7 Likes

I took Cooper to a holistic vet who (among other things) prescribed a medicine called Lovingly & Legally Grown (formula #1) made specifically for dogs – not as strong as human products. I had to get a card to get the product. I went online to a site that does cannabis evaluations and told them about Cooper. They said – “Sorry. We can only evaluate medical issues for humans.” I thought a bit and said, “OK. I have insomnia. I can’t sleep because I’ve got a dog who has cancer!”

I got the card! :smile:

5 Likes

Brilliant troubleshooting!! Yay for healing cannabis :green_heart::seedling:

2 Likes

Just an update on on a plant or two, the one in the back is 9 1/2 feet now and collie buds is now officially chopped down

9 Likes

Wow!! :heart_eyes::green_heart::seedling: @Manny_FTGUTube that’s totally wicked. I hope I can do outside grow when my home goes legal

1 Like

Thanks @Spots it’s definitely something to see and be apart of haha. Outside is great, they passed my expectations tenfold!

3 Likes