A gifted grow 👍 Using Remo nutrients

No sir ill be staying indoors the whole grow @Zombo thanks for stopping by my friend

1 Like

I want to say the medusa magic
I remember reading on Hogmasters thread that @Usmcjojo uses the line exclusively so maybe thats a question better directed at him brother i sint want ti steer you wrong
Ive only used the line the one time but would use them agian fir sure
@MattyBear tag me into the thread and I would say-tag usmcjojo as well

2 Likes

Love it!! @Countryboyjvd1971 Give him hell…hahaha :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: no seriously thou have fun and I be watching this for sure. I am bound to learn so much. I am really looking forward to it.

@Hogmaster Give him hell…haha have fun guys. I am on the edge of my seat with a notebook and pen ready to watch along.

5 Likes

That’s gonna be a busy grow… woohoo @:trophy: @Countryboyjvd1971

4 Likes

Thanks guys yeah it should be interesting
I had my summer end in a negative and then with moms passing and my absence the fall grow suffered
So I wanted to do a nice big grow with different strains well because i wanted to :wink: lol
To actually start of the new year right
@Smokin_ernie @Zombo
@bob31 here it is

10 Likes

Im on Johnny Boy. Let her rip! You gonna till up the back forty in the spring and get those 10k GG beans going? @Countryboyjvd1971

4 Likes

Hahahha if we only could my friend
Wow the visual i have in my head :thinking: :grinning:

4 Likes

gently blowing in the breeze. The smell; noticeable from Buffalo to Jersey! ahhhhhh

6 Likes

Sounds like a win win

4 Likes

Get the solo cups ready lol

4 Likes

All ready to go brother
New 5 gallon pits on the way woohoo

2 Likes

@Hogmaster he’s starting them in 5 gallon pots and then going into twenty gallon bags once they get beefy. Indoor Grow Northeast Style! @Countryboyjvd1971

Theyre building a new hydro plant over on the Hudson just to provide the power needed for the lights!

4 Likes

Hahahahh @bob31

2 Likes

And this one @garrigan62

2 Likes

@bob31 knows what I’m trying to do lol

2 Likes

I want some of whatever @Countryboyjvd1971 smoked that got him so fired up to drop all these seeds! :smiley: BulletProof!

2 Likes

Sticky or pin? Sounds like it would be worth it!

1 Like

I think I may have had something to do with that lol.

7 Likes

nuff said @Countryboyjvd1971 @Hogmaster

5 Likes

@Hogmaster Oh now I see. I was baked when I read that earlier. I didn’t realize you were the instigator! You both have my attention :laughing:

6 Likes