2 Likes

Thats what we all want isn’t @Nug-bug haha

4 Likes

Buds buds and more Buds!

2 Likes

Exactly @WillyJ
@Willd here it is brother

4 Likes

Getting likes back by the minute. If the pineapple chunk are reasonable pheno you will absolutely love it!

Hopefully the well issues are minor. My dad had some issues just last week. It looked like pump went out. After pulling up 260 feet of pipe we found out the pump was no longer attached. Wasn’t a fun day especially considering temps at the time.

4 Likes

@dbrn32 im sure the beans are of good quality especially since the friend who gifted them is a awesome grower him self i know he would never give me weak genetics :wink:
Yeah the issue with me holding pressue seems to have been a shower valve bidy not holding water was like i was filling tube slowly had no idea
It was in kids bathroom they are older and take care of it them selve ?? So I hardly go in any way yeah
I had to do the same thing 3 days after I closed onbthe house my pump burned out we pulled it buy hand half way up my friend said we should rentva easy pic 20 minuets later i had one in my truck hahahha makes life much easier best 100$ i ever spent lol

3 Likes

Good deal! The old man just called well company, but we were all out trying to fish old pump out of hole.

2 Likes

12 plants my brother! Awesome. All in Promix eventually? Keep it up!

2 Likes

Sounds like a hell of a challenge to me @dbrn32
@MattyBear yes sir all will be in promix bx
3 gallon for autos and 5 or 7 gal for photos
@Smokin_ernie this is the thread Hogmaster has challenged me on hahaha

7 Likes

Just checked the seeds half have cracked half have not all are sitting on bottom of cups will transfer into paper towels tonight
Woohoo :raised_hands:

8 Likes

I have a feeling this is going to be fun to watch! :laughing::v::seedling: @Countryboyjvd1971 @Hogmaster

5 Likes

Its all in fun @70sChick
Thanks for stopping by nice to see you
What did you choose as a gift for the xmas thread ?

2 Likes

Thx @Countryboyjvd1971. I’ve got it narrowed down to California Dream, NYC Diesel
Girl Scout Cookies Extreme,
Critical Mass or possibly Green Crack.
Eney Meanie Minie Mo…

3 Likes

Lmao @70sChick choosing is the hardest part
Im sure youll be happy with any one of them

2 Likes

Rofl, It’s so hard to choose!
I’m sure when I get the code I’ll make a choice and be happy with whatever ends up in the cart!

1 Like

If you don’t mind me asking a question about the nectar line, which bottle or bottles would you increase to get a little extra nitrogen @Countryboyjvd1971?

Not sure if you peeked at @MattyBear’s qb thread? I think he’s starting to be a little low on nitrogen.

4 Likes

I also noticed the Tritons has a little N in it too. These lights are making them so hungry lol

2 Likes

You gonna start inside then go outside toward spring? @Countryboyjvd1971

1 Like