A gifted grow 👍 Using Remo nutrients

Watching as well!

1 Like

I’m excited to see how you do hehe will be fun

1 Like

Hope you don’t mind if I follow your grow? :wink: I have one going… I’m about 5 weeks away from harvest if you want to go check it out, plus I have about 2 wk old monster clones still rooting :slight_smile: Happy growing and looking forward to pics :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Ozzymomma1 of course all are welcome to join
Ill be starting more beans in a few weeks as well they will Be gifted as well so I’ll probably just put them here too woohoo
Merry Christmas and happy holidays to all you wonderful people

3 Likes

@Ozzymomma1 tag me into your thread id live to checknit out woohoo on the clones

Just a quick update
Ill post pictures later
I swapped out my small 25 w t5 fixture and small led 45 w panel and replaced it with a 300w full spectrum led panel for seedling stage also feed all three a light dose of nutrients to help get them going since the promix bx has no nutrients in it the girls are now about 14 days old ill be transplanting them into 5 gal smart pots this weekend woohoo
Happy growing all

13 Likes

I got root bound in 5 gallon pots so went to 7’s. Probably didn’t affect the grow much but I liked the larger reservoir if I needed it. For example, I am doing without any attention on my 3 just transitioned girls until Sunday. I should be fine in the 7’s but in 5’s they’d be dead. Not ideal but workable.

5 Likes

Do you talking about root bound in fabric pots? Or you use something else…

3 Likes

Fabric pots! They looked like a sculpture of the pot lol! Watering was a real chore.

2 Likes

:thinking: good to know that can happen… I was thinking I’m safe by using them…
Sorry for hijacking your thread @Countryboyjvd1971
You can delete it if you want…but this may be a good information for some people :wink:

2 Likes

Sorry to chime in but i never would of thought they could get rootbound in 5 gallon smart pot. Good info, but will a 7 be enough then?

3 Likes

Stay tuned and we’ll find out lol. I’m not going any bigger though because they get tough to carry.

It didn’t happen on all of the plants but the monster cropped GL was the culprit.

5 Likes

No worries @M4ur
@Myfriendis410 I haven’t experienced my pit getting root bound in fabric pots they definitely get full
I have 7 gal pits as well thar i do use but in my experience 5 gal. Has been great
Im wondering if it because you use coco asa medium? I decided to hold off so Ill be transplanting them by the end of this week amd actually was thinking about using my 7 gal pots when i do

7 Likes

It could have been the medium but it was the monster cropped GL that clogged the drain so to speak lol. I think they ran out of room in the little pots they called a 5 gallon. More like 3 IMO which was part of the problem.

6 Likes

It’s possible it was the moster cropped clone as well
@Myfriendis410

4 Likes

Heres a picture update sorry its late i onow I promised to post them last week haha :laughing:
I smoke alot of weed lol dont tell anyone :wink:

Red devil

Florida gold

Og kush

All have been feed week one veg nutes using Remo nutrients and following feed schedule

14 Likes

Love it! Looking forward to seeing your grow, John.

Alan

2 Likes

very nice @Countryboyjvd1971,lol nice variety my friend!

2 Likes

Wach them closely brother, you already have some issues :face_with_monocle:

2 Likes

@M4ur i actually should have started feeding earlier and i Had my 300 watt light to close for a few days but thanks for the concern
@BIGE yeah im dropping some banana kush next week and maybe a few others have decided what yet i have a bunch of gifted beans i need to grow so they will go nicely in this thread haha :joy::rofl:
@Myfriendis410 since ill be home this go round im looking forward to a nice grow Alan
Happy growing peeps for those of you in the cold spots stay warm for those who arent :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
Hahahha :v:John

8 Likes