A gifted grow 👍 Using Remo nutrients

Ya… the menu was pretty basic for quite a while. Not bad, but it’s definitely expanded enough to be a problem for a lot of us.

3 Likes

Agreed so happy they ate bringing new strains on board going to take me awhile to grow them all lol

1 Like

Dude, you have a jungle in your basement!

1 Like

You will love having rooms @Countryboyjvd1971

1 Like

Hahahahaha it’s starting to look that way @MattyBear
@WillyJ i can tell already that its the right way to go honestly im not sure why I didn’t build something out originally
Guess i was thinking tents are much easier to setup ?
So in a 8 weeks or so ill get it all set up proper buddy
You grow set up is ine of the ines that convinced me to drop the tents brother
Ill most likely get another lec fixture as well or two lol :joy:
Fir now i hung up my 630 lec
Two 400 watt cobs and two 300 watt leds in the space with options of adding another two 300 watt leds panels that are perfect for flowering if needed
I also have 3 led panels that are better suited fir veg that i plan in mixing up with a 315 w lec with 4100 k phillips bulbs :wink:

5 Likes

You were already basically maintaining the climate in your space your tents are in anyway so about time you dropped the tents and give your girls some room :+1: lol sounds like you have the lighting covered and you being the hvac guy your going to have a real nice space/spaces I see trees in your future brother :grin: @Countryboyjvd1971

3 Likes

Hahaha i hope so buddy hieght is still a issue but some big bushes os definitely a possibility bro

Anyway im making So coconut oil
Here what i got going on
@MAXHeadRoom here. Picture of my pit I promised you a while back lol sorry for delay 5 gallon stainless steel pot

10 Likes

It’s 7am here, and just got my like warning haha. You guys sure don’t like me holding on to them.

4 Likes

hahaha @dbrn32
yeah its a issue at times bro
its like crack we know you’ll come back for more

3 Likes

Not helping haha! But ya, you’re absolutely correct!

2 Likes

I hadn’t thought of using the Sous Vide for making butter. I like the blanket lol!

Can you describe your process?

1 Like

Sure this is frim the pod cast and i got it from @Hogmaster

I decarb my flower
I used the chips from rosin pressing this run no need ro decarb those
Then i fill a quart jar 1/2-3/4 way full of flower fill the rest of the jar with coconut oil ( organic naturally refined )
I cook at 118 degrees for 5-7 days checking oil level toping off if needed
After first run ill strain flower from oil and top off jar with more oil i will also add the lecithin at this time 1/4 cup per qaurt

cook another 3 days at 118
Ready to use
I suppose you can use butter as well in tjis process

2 Likes

My understanding is that coconut oil is easier to extract from the plant material when you’re done than butter.

2 Likes

@Countryboyjvd1971 you are so a busy man made work hours and you hobby and second loves your plants and by the way they look so well this is great please keep it going mate.

2 Likes

Yeah thats one thing and i also heard your body uptakes the coconut oil better i aslo add 1/4 cup of liecthin sunflower oil @Myfriendis410 per mason jar :+1: forgot to mention that this also helps with the uptake in Your body
Yeah i keep busy @Johnzy81
I work full time family house amd hobby lol all good buddy

4 Likes

Ok here a update on a problem ak47
I warn you if you have a weak stomach look away this is bad
She came up all yellow ugly and twisted she has been feed twice and just ph water otherwise
Leaves look cooked and crunchy but they are soft to touch and waxy
She also only about 8-10 inches tall in a two gallon pot when i feed her she got color and has lost it since I stopped feed i did flush soil no change is appearance?
Thought i would share I’ll continue to water her and let her finish I will not try to correct it or waste time other then watering
Lol
Open and welcome all comments
@BIGE @dbrn32 @Dieselgrower @Smokin_ernie @Hogmaster @Laurap @Fairieswear8oots @Willd @North_East_Newbie

11 Likes

@MattyBear @merlin44 @Myfriendis410 @Niala @Covertgrower @highcountrygal @AnneBonny @Screwauger @jmlove123 @Johnzy81

4 Likes

8 Likes

So no clue as to why shes behaving badly?

4 Likes

Nope she came up being bad and all trys to correct have failed @Laurap
Its a Auto and ive stopped messing with it lol
Thought id share with you all stuff happens

8 Likes