A gifted grow ๐Ÿ‘ Using Remo nutrients

looking good john!

2 Likes

You always have some of the healthiest looking plants. Nice work there CB!

3 Likes

Look great buddy here is mine

they will look different tonight got this bad boy up last night

14 Likes

Wow to both you guys ( @Countryboyjvd1971 ) sweet grow pictures. I aspire to get to that level someday. An awesome light set you bought. That looks pretty sharp Iโ€™m going to have to write that down if Iโ€™m ever in need again. thanks and you guys keep up the good work.

3 Likes

Looks like remo is already paying off!!!

3 Likes

Im really liking the line @Laurap we willsee in flower how well it does
lol dont see me being let down lol

Here a update i took my tent down and temp put up panda plastic in same space that tent occupied i easily double my space , Iโ€™ll extend room and build proper walls when this grow is done separate veg and flower rooms.:+1:
Ill be removing veg tent as well once they are ready for flower in another week or two max
Anyway heres a few pictures for you all
Happy Monday :v:

20 Likes

Very nice! @Countryboyjvd1971

2 Likes

I want to be just like you when i grow up @WillyJ
Lol yeah it was time to come out of the tents

3 Likes

@Countryboyjvd1971 gorgeous plants. Looking forward to seeing them in full flower. Do you see a significant change using the remo line vs what you used previously? Am I correct that this grow is about 8 - 10 weeks in?

Plants are look very healthy, nicely done!:ok_man::leaves::cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

I started the thread on dec 17 after beans popped so it less than 8 weeks around 7 weeks
I have seen good growth using the remo
The plants seem to love it I actually had to flower early about 1-1/2-2 weeks early due to hieght restrictions @merlin44
Ill save my final opion and review till end of the grow but at this moment i would definitely buy the line agian and expect to see wonderful results here in flower which they just entered full flower

4 Likes

Unless someone bullies you into firing her right back up again? Lol!

4 Likes

Hahahahaha that someone has been working me to drop more beans lol and i have a few strains i want to try lol lsd being one
Ill admit it was hard to resist but I managed for now lol

7 Likes

tther is always cloning @Countryboyjvd1971

9 Likes

Lmao you on the someone elseโ€™s team @BIGE
Lol i need to finish not start more lmfao :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::joy:
Did @Hogmaster put tou up to that lol

9 Likes

lol,no john that was an independent instigation โ€ฆlol

7 Likes

Ok your on my watch out for list lmfao :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
I actually took a few clippings that im try to start now 12 to be exact lol
so yeah i sont actually need a whole lot of encouragement BigE lol
@Piezy heres my current thread 14 plants

8 Likes

Last night i set up a ghetto bubble cloner using a few air stones and a five gallon bucket placed a milk crate over the top and stuck my cuttings in lol we will see what happens lol
Ill post pictures tonight
Im also planning to remove second 4x4 tent this weekend and placing all my plants into flower i can veg longer but hieght is still a issue with out tents so its time lol
Woohoo
Happy growing all
:v: CB :cowboy_hat_face:

12 Likes

yea we need picsโ€ฆiโ€™m interested !!

1 Like

Tonight i was busy making rosin last night brother and forgot to get a few when I finished
Ok maybe i was sampleing the rosin a little bit as i was pressing
:wink::shushing_face:

4 Likes

Never not you country lol

1 Like