The girls are camera shy :relaxed: lmao

17 Likes

9 out of 15 poped :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: pic sometime soon too

8 Likes

I still only have 10 of the 12?? Will wait and see

3 Likes

You started first lol :joy:

3 Likes

Heres a few pic updates of the three original girls in thread one week adter transplanting and fimming

Ill get pictures of the babies later sadly i still have two that have not shown them selves
Ine of the Durban poison and a wwa
But ill start two banana Kush to replace them if they dont pop in a few more days

16 Likes

Following along:D I am gonna contact their customer service since its seems very good and ask them about their nute line with autopot growing :slight_smile: need new nutes for my next grow

1 Like

Looking nice and healthy :+1::+1:

@Countryboyjvd1971 , I have got the chance to have a look at the YouTube videos that you suggested very interesting thank you for the great help this forum is the place to be for straight up suggestions and advice love it well done @ILGM.Zoe and all involved in this :+1:

@Johnzy81
Glad you had a chance to check the videos out
Im really liking this nutrient line brother
Any time i can be of assistance just tag me
Ill help if possible bro
The staff here and our members make this the best place on the web In my humble opinion
And I consider this my second home brother

1 Like

@Countryboyjvd1971, nice one it is great to know that I have some good people that are so willing to help its a rare thing these days but this is just an excellent site and if I can say myself definitely the best forum out there for sure.

4 Likes

@Johnzy81 yeah the fine folks here will have your back if the rest of yhe world worked like this forum
Life would be good my friend
Ive meet some really cool people here that I consider good friends even tho we havenโ€™t actually met in person in fact ill say some of the folks here know me better then people i see everyday lol
Happy growing my friend

4 Likes

How are you @Blasting, you want to try some new nutes is it for Organic grow or synthetic?

1 Like

@Blasting they will work in auto pots for sure but definitely feel free to contact support
Mention you saw it here and im sure they will be more then willing to help you
I think you might be able get a sample as well but it is done through a local dealer not factory direct ? Youd need to inquire about that though

1 Like

Update so a super skunk auto and Durban poison beans have not popped
I have two banana Kush beans soaking in water to replace them
@MattyBear just because I promised you lol
They will be put in paper towels tonight and placed in cups tomorrow night

Quick update pic on the youngest
I think ill go back to germinating under my small t5 and 45 wled panel
Seems the 300w light in my small tent is just to much even at highest point tent is only 2x2x4
Anyway happy growing all :v:CB :cowboy_hat_face:

11 Likes

Iโ€™m flattered that you remembered my friend lol! That strain has me intrigued!

2 Likes

Cant use organic nutes with autopots sadly

I have contacted them, still wondering if I should go with Canna coco line and grow in coco or use remoโ€™s. One of my friend first grow was out this world with cannaโ€™s bio line.

1 Like

@Blasting thats the wonderful part of having a grow set up this grow you can try one line and next another until you find the one that works best for your needs keep me posted

I myself enjoy trying new product lines out so i can get info out to all there
@MattyBear come on man who can forget you brother lol ok i can but since i had the two dead beats i was able to keep my promise after all
So here we go again lol

Update since im here
Both banana kusk beans have cracked and sprouted tiny tap roots
And are currently in paper towels in plastic bags
Will be placed in solo cups tonight after work
Woohoo happy Friday all :v:CB :cowboy_hat_face:

13 Likes

Iโ€™m watching, 6 months after the sativa grow, itโ€™ll be indicas turn to take up the tent. BK is on that list!

3 Likes