A flowering White Widow...will she grow outside a Canadian Summer?

@Majiktoker @Matthew420 @ILGM.Becky
You guys are amazing. Thank u so much for the advice. Ill most deffinitly keep you posted on how she goes along with her little cuzins. Maybe I’ll early harvest in late June and crop her down to match them.

I’ll be scouring the site for advice I’ve missed over the last 16 yrs. Any other tips or tricks, feel free to drop a line! Thanks again so much. :metal::fire::fire::rocket:

2 Likes

Please do, its our pleasure thats what we are here for

Happy growings

@Mischief, a couple of those seedlings look Like they are stretching ,how far away are your lights or is this an outdoor grow?

Sorry for the delay. Yes they are just an outdoor summer garden. I figured
I would stock up while I can get free light …then when she cools down,
focus on the indoor. Any tips?

@Coltfire @Matthew420 @Majiktoker Good evening all. I’m havin another issue with a baby of mine… so here’s th scoop…

I popped a pIle of randoms I got from a friend… I know what stains they are but we’re mixed up in the bag… so they germinated fine… I transplanted them into some compost mix a friend offered me… turned out I should have stuck to my own knowledge. The soil he created was for out in the bush with no cheking on them. With this being said…it held the moisture like crazy. So after a major rain. like a weeks worth…they were beyond soaked… it called for rain the next night (another major soaking on something that was already super soaked) so I made the call to bring them in for the night as they were still in the wet soil and I hadn’t transplanted yet. Anymore rain and I would have lost them. So I brought them inside. …(first time since germination). It rained for 20 min…then stopped…so I brought them ALL back outside… I THOUGHT… Turns out I forgot 1. he was in a little dark corner…and that’s where she stayed for 4 days.
I think the soil was a blessing in disguise, it kept her moist enough to survive. So after I found her and slowly re introduced her to full sun (which took 5days) … she has been out for 6 full days of sun. So 11 days since her 4days in the dark.

She has not moved…it looks like she is frozen in time. She is beautiful and green but maybe a quarter of the size of her siblings…and hasn’t shown a stich of movement. New leaves are peeking out…but they too seem to be in slow motion or stasis…

Help pls!!

Her in the middle of her cousins

Her from above

And close up side view

One thing I did forget to mention… when she first came back out, on her first 1/4 day of sun her “pea leaves” burnt off. Then on her First set crisped on the ends on the first full day back out. bit since then… mysteriously…

NOTHING!!!
Any and all advice is apprecated. Thanks so much!!

Mischief.

Maybe a sign of to much heat, if its really hot shes gonna eat and drink more than usual

1 Like

Sorry. I had so many projects going i forgot to post her as she grew @Majiktoker @Matthew420
Here’s a few pics of her later on…

The flower turned out pretty awesome despite all the trials and tribulations she felt with by flowering at the hottest point of the Year. I didn’t get as much as i would have liked…but it was an awesome experience that I’m glad I took part in. Thanks to everyone on I❤GM I’m still somewhat sane and moving on to the next one… SEE EITHER HELP…SOME SORT OF CHEMICAL BURN?? OR
BACKYARD GROW SOUR DESILE DURBAN POISION FRIESLAND MOTHERSHIP
Those are the projects in the works. Thanks again for everyone’s HELP!!! You guys are wicked!!

3 Likes

She is having a nitrogen toxicity look at her leaves clawing. Clawing leaves are a major sign of severe toxicity other wise besides the toxicity the flowers look really good

@Majiktoker
She did and I can’t remember who hit it on the head with the “miracle grow” incident. IT may have been you on my first post. She did have it bad. But after all was said n done…she was amazing. If say about a 13-15% thc. I was very happy with the final. Maybe not the yield but the flower was amazingly strong.
The new issue is this little bug. I’ve found 4 now. 2 more 2day. The first 2 I killed…the 3rd just hung out and today I found the opposite sex of the same…have u ever seen anything like this???

Looks like a little spider I could be wrong though

Turns out it’s a leaf hopper nymph. Someone on here helped me figure out what the hairy ass bug was…lmao.
Cheers!

It was the sun acclimation it happened to me