A few shared edibles recipes

Omg, how much did you get

1 Like

Not sure how much, didn’t weight it lol (newb mistake). 2 lbs of butter and over 2 oz of trim/bud. I have a disc of butter 11" in diameter and 3/4" thick. It is absolutely tasteless in jalapeños, but adds richness to it.

4 Likes

The jalapenos overpower them wow that’s awesome! Great job @DoomSack

2 Likes

Have you tried the honey yet

Soon. the next time I check in on bees will check in that infusion. Looks like it would be good.

1 Like

I bet it will, I think that although I would use it for cooking other stuff, the first thing with out question I would make is honey, cos I can use it in a cuppa tea or on my cereal, its the easiest thing I can think to mix it with,and I bet it is gonna taste really nice, I hope you can taste the juicy trichomes

I could see using the honey on smoked meats, BBQ anything lol fish, coffee, teas.

2 Likes

Yeah I know that’s what I mean, that on its own is so flexable what you can use it for, definitely for meat and that would bond better cos of the fat

1 Like

@Ray4x take a look at these my friend

2 Likes

Peanut butter and a canna honey sandwich is the way to go

5 Likes

I missed this one! @daz49 Thanks bro!

@McLovin777 here you go brother check these out

@Fever @AnneBonny @Lia @Myfriendis410 @Herbalist @MBgrower @DieHigh55 @Sasquatch

2 Likes

@SilentHippie @Fever @Hogmaster @Ray4x @Coltfire @Smokin_ernie
@Countryboyjvd1971 ,I tagged you to bro

1 Like

And ? And? Was it a gastronomical orgasm?

1 Like

If we are talking jalapeños poppers, I can confirm they were really good.

1 Like

If we are talking honey infusion and bees. Haven’t been able to check to see how they are doing. The days I have time to check them it’s either too windy and the smoke doesn’t work on calming them, or it’s raining and overcast and it’s more difficult to check on them because all of the bees are hanging out in the hive. I may just try honey from the store.

I made a batch of butter based on Robert's recipe.  I followed it more or less to the letter. He suggested .2 oz of ground bud. I used .4 oz of some ground bud but mostly the little leaves I trimmed from the bud.  I've only consumed a small amount of the finished butter and the effects were OK. Next time I'll use a larger amount.

However I have made three cups of tea from the ground weed that was strained out of the butter and that's what I wanted to talk about. The first cup I once again strained out the ground weed and it was OK.  The next time I decided to leave it in. I had ground it in a coffee grinder so it was pretty much powder anyway. That produced a much better high. Last night I did the rest in tea again.  I think this time I used a little more product than the second time. That did the trick. Now I'm quite old and have been high on weed thousands of times in my life. Last night was easily the best high I have ever had. It lasted for hours and was enjoyable the whole time. Moral of this story is don't throw out what you strained.

I'll try using more of the butter next time and see how that goes. Being new to edibles I'm trying not to overdue it.
2 Likes
       Cannabis infused Honey 

Coco nut oil and bud in an airtight jar, in boiling water for 2 and a half hours, strain with cheese cloth, then mix mixture with honey, walaa cannabis honey

cannacaramel by @North_East_Newbie,thanks for the recipe buddy

You use 2 1/4 cups brown sugar, 2 sticks of cannabutter, 1 cup light corn syrup, 14 oz evaporated milk, & 1 tsp vanilla extract.

The website tells you in what order to add ingredients.

I would recommend getting a candy thermometer.

My first batch I didn’t have one and overcooked them into toffee(they still worked fine).

248 degrees is the sweet spot.

Wow! what a long list of edibles recipes. Looks like i have to try someday. But Till now i will enjoy my xx
PEACE

EDIT 5th UNAPPROVED LINK Removed bob31

1 Like